BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi all not logged in later been very busy. Just read that nasty angry message from Vanity on 9 May. The message she incorporated was direct to Happy Challenger another user and did not mean I was 'happy' it was a reference to the person I was addressing.
'I' suppose that confused her. I have also confirmed on many occasions that bedside manners is not a must for me and she seems to have inferred I said the opposite. Never mind. Throughout my threats I have used the prefix 'I' which means that 'I' would not use a doctor who did not take enough and implies by the use of the word 'I' that it is my opinion. Intelligent person would never infer that I was 'getting at' other people's decisions as to who to you. People can say what they want but an intelligent person can ultimately form their own opinions.
Chocolax - for the avoidance of doubt that is another use - I had mine done at the same time as you and I have been using Babybio. The scars are still a little red but not too noticeable. Has the feeling returned to the sides of your feet? Mine is slowly returning but not completely yet but I read it can take up to one year.
By way of update my calves are going up and down a bit but to be honest have a good bit of fat around them as well. They ultimately look a lot slimmer but not sure if I have a bit of muscle developing at the back.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all to correct myself I meant to say 'threads' not 'threats' in my email which is the last one on the forum Apologies for that it was late and I was annoyed at only just reading the nasty silly email from Vanity which showed her low comprehensive levels but she was bold to be confident about what she was had inferred I meant. I have started to use the compression stocking as I feel my legs are a little swollen at the moment. I had a walking holiday recently and walked miles in the heat at a high level. They are nor sore but swollen and someone said to me why are you ankles so swollen in surprise. Did not mention the op but told them I had been walking in 44degree at a high level.

Hi, thank you for your post. Did you look up to 365m or Fresh before you decided on Dr. Park from OZ?

Hi, your post is very helpful. Did you search 365m or Fresh in Korea?

Hi Sexyleg, who is your dr?

Thank you Camber. 365m is in Korea who is specialized in Lipo but also does calves reduction too. I am trying to find more evidences of good results but most of people on here go to Dr. Park in OZ Korea or Dr. Jong in Taiwan.

I can’t find Koun clinic website. Could you please post the link?

Hi Black, I thought you said your size went back in your left???? So how about now?

Hi Passion
I need a bit of lipo as well. I dont know where you live in the world but you dont need to go to Korea to have lipo on the calves unless of course you live nearby. I would just have lipo done in UK. I looked into RF but it appears the nerves grow back so not worth it.

I live in Vancouver, BC Canada :smile: I need calve reduction actually not just lipo. I've done the RF rediation in Taiwan. DOESN'T WORK.