BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

hi ! dr. oz sent me to this forum - and, i'm doing some homework here. i'd like to sign up for the calf reduction surgery in april 2012. who is going also ?

this is quite some forum, lots of anectdotal experiences we all can learn from.

it is more my calves that are larger, they measure around 14"-15", that is 35.56- 38.1 cm . Last time I checked this..

i'm so obsessed to reduce these calves, i've spent probably around 100 hours...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone every have calf surgery with dr jong? it seems like within the whole thread, only one person went through the whole surgery with him and everyone else is just enquiring. if you've had surgery with him, please reply and if you can send me a photo of your bf and after. i just wanna see if he will be able to perform the surgery on me since my calf muscle is much more hypertrophic then most of the girls on this forum. mine are 39 cm and hypertrophic on both lateral and inner sides of the calf. i just don't want to end up wasting money if the surgery is not really gonna make a difference. no body should thanks so much

Girls, I'm booked for it. Cant tell you the date yet as am waiting for Dr to confirm. Very nervous now. Can't sleep. Now the nitty gritty.

1. Which airlines? Been hearing Finnair. Am flying from London.
2. Also, I read somewhere that the mobile does not work in Korea. As in there is no roaming etc etc. Not sure what is the problem. Basically, I have to make calls to UK and other countries and yet sound like I am in the UK. Argggh. Because no one knows what I am doing and I am not sure I can take the stress if I have to deal with terrified friends, family, colleagues etc. Just need to do this alone or with someone here who understand yeah? :smile: So I am very interested to hear from someone who dealt with this "concealment" problem.

Anyone from the UK who has done this, I know a few so I am going to PM but anyone anyone who has done this or who has bright ideas etc, please PM me. Now that I have booked, this is all I can think of....

xxx
S

Btw girls, thanks for the support. Everyone of you who responded and PMed. Really big thank you. To actually get me to this point of decision and booking. You know no one else really gets it so all I told were 2 friends and both not really for it. The other people, wont even dream of telling them. So, whatever good happens is due largely to the support I have received here. Love and kisses to all.

:biggrin: what month are you going? also the concelament thing would be very useful for me too so if anyone has any ideas? maybe you could pretend your phone isn't working and ask people just to email you for now? but i guess they might still try your home phone. i'm sure there's a simpler way. good luck!!

Congratulation! All the best!

Hey julie,
I am new and dont have the PM option...Ive planned my trip for march and was wondering if you stuck to the dates you posted ^.

So happy for u...wishing you all the luck and good health! Let us know what happens- hugs!

Hi i have been a silent reader for really long and was wondering anyone from Singapore thinking of going to do the surgery in may?

And also can anyone share how long do we need to spend recovering at home instead of at work? I know u need maybe 10-14 days but is that enough? Does it hurt to walk?

Anyone tried liposuction in thigh areas? Was it safe?

I just want to resculpt my entire thighs because I used to run and dance and they are so awful :sad::sad::sad:

are you able to upload your before and now photo. I've seen your past threads and your calf size is similar to mine.

hi i'm also planning to go in march, though i haven't booked anything yet. i was hoping to go around the 25th?

I am already booked for 3/8 and will be in S.Korea from the 7th-19th. :/

Thank u very much Scaredcat to answer my question. Wish u all the best for surgery. Now I am deciding I am going to do calf teduction at Korea on 23 jan 2013. Please let me know if anyone want to do it as well on the same or close to that day. I havnt bring any friend with me so i am abit scare. So we can help and support each other during recovery period. I am not sure how to used this forum much so I am very happy if anyone email to me at [email protected] even just only chat about this topic hopefully hear from someone who want to do calf surgery on jan next year.