BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Girls, I must be getting insane because I am thinking of getting my my hair permed in Korea with the surgery since I will be there. I like the big curls on some of the actresses!! Heheh! Wish I speak Korean and know which salon to go to :sad: If anyone has any recommendations of good salons or type of perms, please please share. Is it ceramic or digital now? I have been away for so long I am a dinosaur on these now!! I will check other threads now....dont tell me to go away....

xx
S

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i am very interested to do calf reduction.

i consider RF calf reduction because it no scar and it have in my country now but i afraid of the unsatisfactory result and compensatory of muscle over time.

anyone had experience with RF tecnique plesase share your opinion should i do or pay more and fly to korean to get it done by partial remove of muscles

thank you for all those who pose and share their experience and every one who kindly help me out about this question.

hi at the moment i'm thinking i'll go to Dr park last week of march and stay 10-14 days. @scaredcat where are you travelling from? any idea when you are aiming to have the procedure? just because i have just spent the last 2 hours looking through past threads and most people say don't do it alone so would be great if we went at the same time. I haven't emailed dr park yet though

I think it was someone named marshmallow - or her name starts with an m...

Hi lovu, I think most of the girls here now are considering partial resection and not RF calf reduction. As far as I understand, that is more dangerous as more possible complications. The scar from resection will go after some time...

hi lil tiga, will PM you :smile:

hi lovu, here is something i found. may be useful for you. Has something on RF

Hi, been reading the posts again and maybe reading too much!!!!!!! I am scared of needles girls. Well, who isnt? First, anaesthetic and now the aspiration. Is there anyone here who is scared of poking? I wrote to Dr Park and he said will have to do at home. That I know but I thought I would stay on a bit longer so he could aspirate but I read and read that sometimes you may need to aspirate for long. Just thinking of it makes my hands sweaty now. Anyone who is afraid of needles and managed to do it? Wahhahaha. Maybe I should stop reading and imagining.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Ladies,

There is a lady who went to Dr Jong of Taiwan, doing lipo at the knees,ankle area and calf reduction, I wanted to do lipo too at the ankle and calf reduction with Dr Park, but he discouraged the lipo cos he said irregularities of the surface of the skin are very high, and i have consulted anther lipo Doctor saying also the same thing that many Doctors dont perform lipo and calf or ankle area due to the high chances of irregularities....

So its there any ladies out their done it with Dr Jong and whats the outcome??

Hi Christy,

Just want to know if Dr Jong did advise you of irregularities of the ankle area after lipo??

New to the forum!
just wanted to contribute with a very interesting article on how SNSD and girl groups maintain their legs, don't know if its true or not but still an interesting read...has anyone ever tried these shots? kind of sounds like the alternative to the evasive route of calf reductions...hmm

Oh how about laser to melt fats, wonder does it work on ankle or near calf area, any ladies out their done it before??