BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

hi i was thinking of going to dr park end of march? is anyone thinking of going then? also how much in total do people estimate this surgery will cost including hotel and flights from uk? thankyou everyone for all the information that's been posted, the personal accounts are really helpful :smile:
xxxxxx

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi K, oops, sorry, always confusing the posts me! So you thinking of going 2nd week of May to end of May? I may go in April if I lose enough weight before that. Apparently, the lighter you get, the more he can take off. But, I am more concerned that I may put on weight post op so want to reduce weight before that so I dont get too chubby. Imagine if we have skinny calves and then heavy everywhere else! Hurhurhur...that will be a change.

If I dont lose the weight by April, I will join you in May.....I will keep update in anycase.

xxx
S

Girlies, anyone has any advice on forex. Where to get it changed in the UK? I mean, it will be an amount of 3k plus so any savings will be great. I normally use M&S or my bank but this is Korean Won so I am not sure where we can good rates?

On airlines, anyone has any to recommend and any blacklist?

:P

hi i always exchange my money here: http://www.bestforeignexchange.com/services-travel-money-by-post.php
it usually gives the best rate :smile:

I origanally planned feb or march but I think it is too soon. Anyway, I will let u know if I do get To go around that time....

let me try. didnt work for me before either....

hi kren

i noticed your discussion with blossoms about Dr Jong - i was just wondering whether you have now been to visit Dr Jong in Taiwan or if not when you are planning to go? i am also considering having the operation with Dr Jong

hi scaredcat

happy new year to you - i don't get on here as often as i would like to due to nobody being aware of my plans!! how are your plans coming on are you any nearer to arranging your operation in Korea.

christy

hi christy2,

my plan was to go over taiwan early this year, but i cant.

pushing my plan to the later part of 2012. i'm hoping to save enough by then.
and get rid of more fats, before i head over to dr jong for the surgery.

how about you?

i'm definitely in for the surgery, but it's a matter of time, and i hope to have some company too.

kren :smile:)

Hi Kren
Thanks for your reply - I would like to go as soon as possible not wishing to suffer another summer hiding my calves! However I really need to save some money first - I am not sure that I would do the trip alone either though could not find anyone who was planning to visit Dr Kong. I have been very pleased with the information he has provided so far. Have you shared your plans with family and friends? What area are you from - would you be willing to travel together I definitely want to go this year...
Christy2

Hi what time of year were you thinking of going? also roughly how much does Dr jong charge for the operation? if it is cheaper i may go with him then as already this is costing too much :sad:

Hi christy,

happy new year to you too :smile: yes, i am trying to move all my plans. but my weight is not shifting enough! I gained weight over the last 2 years so I have to shift that first before the ops. im very tempted to just go now but then i know i will always wonder later if the results would have been better if i had lost more weight before. the earliest possible for me is late march and for that, i think i need to confirm by late feb with Dr Park.

hi chirsty2,

of course i would love to have company.
cause i tried traveling to korea dr park alone, and it failed. support from similar company would do good.

i havent, and dont intend to share it with my family/friends. cause it's very difficult for them to accept the fact of cosmetic surgery. i'm from singapore, part of the asian culture.
moreover, i'm an adult already, and think i'm responsible for my own actions.
i definitely need to save up too.

it'll be good if we good contact through private mail.

kren :smile:)