BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Londongirl222,

I paid the Oz clinic in cash; I seem to recall there was a small discount for that. My recommendation would be to get the total amount out before you travel as it can be difficult to find places there to exchange or withdraw money.

Hi Gingersnaps

Thanks for the quick reply. So I take it there was no problem going through customs with that amount of cash on you? Not sure where you flew from but I am coming from London.

Hello Gingersnaps and all you ladies out there:-

Does anyone have any information about travel insurance for this trip? I don't think I can get the usual travel insurance is that correct? This is really confusing so any information you have would be very useful. I need to buy some insurance and would like to get the best possible cover. Many thanks again.

hi Ginger,

Can i know whats your before and after cm you lost after your calf reduction??

thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Love1self,

My calves were about 36.5cm before, and between 32.5 and 33cm after. I'm very happy with the shape and recovery

I think it will have to be healthy exercise routine - obviously one that focuses on your calves. Do a Google search for "calves exercise routine" - that should help!

hi christy, was just reading through the forum! its been a while.
I am planning my surgery in feb next year around 15th feb-29th feb return..

would love to go with somebody
i am also from the uk, London.

i still have allot of planning to do, however dr park has said that i am an ideal candidate and has sent before and after pics of my calfs which i love!
anyways message me, and let me know of your plans

julie88

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!! R u in Korea, and done with your Surgery? do you mind to share your experience??

Cheers!!

P.S, I am planning to go there next Nov, the weather will be colder and I will be able to save enough money by then!!:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
To all ladies who already went to surgery,

I have some questions about the recovery. As I will have an appointment with Dr.Jong in Taiwan next month. And Dr.Jong recommend me to stay in Taiwan around 14 days. However, not recommend to walk a lot.

So What were you doing while recovery? Just stay at the hotel?
Or you went out for shopping?
And were you go for surgery alone?

The heels you wear after the surgery, are they in slope shape? 2 inch? or flat heel?

And Were you worry about the surgery? How to make youself so ready for the surgery?

To be sincere, my family are not agree with me to go...They said it seem dangerous. And I really feel sad...

I dont want to make my family worry, but deep deep in my heart...I really want to wear something which is not long pants, long skirt anymore. I know everyone here understand my feeling.

I just want to know whether anyone got warn/ forbid/ discourage...from your family. And how you pass through that time?

I cant sleep....the closer the day one, the more I cant sleep. T_T

Anyone, please share your experience about the feeling!! please T_T

Thanks so much

Hope to hear from anyone who had some experience.

I made an appointment with Dr.Jong in Taiwan, This month. mid December. You already went to Korea, didn't you?

hi,

Would like to ask you about the time you stayed there. How long have you been there? and while stayed there what were u do? just stayed in the hotel? Or you did some shopping?

Hi blossoms,

I had my done by Dr Jong last Dec. Here are my experience:

I stayed in Taiwan for 11 days

So What were you doing while recovery? Just stay at the hotel?
Or you went out for shopping?
I mainly stay in the hotel & rest. I brought along my labtop & DVD to watch. I only went shopping for food.
And were you go for surgery alone? I went there alone.

The heels you wear after the surgery, are they in slope shape? 2 inch? or flat heel? I wore 2 inch platform for ~10 days than change to flat

And Were you worry about the surgery? How to make youself so ready for the surgery? I was very busy with my work before I left home, hence do not have much time to think much about it. However, when I arrive in Taiwan, I started to asked myself if it is the right choice. I started to get worried and I did think of backing up. What I did was to focus on the nice calves that I wanted & it helps me through.

To be sincere, my family are not agree with me to go...They said it seem dangerous. And I really feel sad... It is not a simple procedure and they are concern about you

I dont want to make my family worry, but deep deep in my heart...I really want to wear something which is not long pants, long skirt anymore. I know everyone here understand my feeling.

I just want to know whether anyone got warn/ forbid/ discourage...from your family. And how you pass through that time? Sorry, in this area is hard for me to advice. I did not inform any family members:P

All the best.