BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hello Londongirl222, i will get there end of october and head back home on the 12th november. so we can only meet up before i leave and i'll tell you all about it. hehe i wish i knew about you before i could have gone a bit later but i've already bought my flight tickets now.

perhaps we could email each other closer to the date.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Cutesnoppy,
Would it be possible for you to send photos xxx Thank you!!!

Hi Desaulx

Please send your email and I will keep in touch with you. I have booked my flights too. It would have been great to be there at the same time but we can email each other during recovery time as well. I think that is when it will be good to have people to talk to.

Hi cc mademoiselle

I will check the phone thing out. Yes Dr Park and Oz clinic and flights booked yey! the private messaging has not upgraded yet on mine for some reason.

hi ladies!
i'm new to this forum and found it when doing research about calf reduction.
i'm really depressed about my muscular calves :sad: they are HUGE! when i wear shorts, they look as thick as my lower thigh area. surprisingly, only one person has randomly told me they were muscular. my parents acknowledge that they're muscular, but my mom is against the idea of getting muscle removed, and she wants to do acupuncture (?!) to make it smaller. i think her idea is complete BS.
i'm seriously thinking about going to korea to do surgery next april after i finish BA.
is anyone thinking of going around the same time?
are there long-term side-effects, like difficulty walking? i read a blog about women in korea who had difficulty walking and lots of pain, and they sued the doctor. maybe it was just this doctor who did it incorrectly...

hi kren

good luck with your surgery next tues!!!:smile:
you should bring shoes with a wedge heel so you can walk comfortably. :smile:

i think i never heard about anyone who had long-term side-effects after a partial resection of the gastrocnemius muscle. there are some other calf reduction surgeries as well, including cutting nerves etc. If i remember correct i once came across an article about the nerve cutting surgery. they have written you can't control the result and it could also lead to permanent damages if cutting the wrong nerves. So i think you probably refer to another method than the partial resection.

as for myself, i had my surgery done last september (Dr. Park, Oz Clinic) and i don't have any side-effects at all.:smile:

Hello Missjess

I am going for surgery in November with Dr Park. You sound like you have had great success with your surgery. May I ask who did it for you please and whether you have a photo you could share with me? Another lady I am speaking with at the moment also tells me it is the best thing she did. I am starting to feel less nervous:smile:

Thank you

Hello cc.mademoiselle, how does the private messaging work please? i can't figure it out

Hi its Londongirl. You should have your private messaging activated after a certain amount of posts. The old message about not having private messaging disappears. Look along the left hand side of the screen and scroll down until you come to private messaging and go into it that way. On the top right of the screen there is a summary to tell you how many private messages you have. Hope that helps?