BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I think my doctor only did double-eyelid. he didn't cut the inner corner of my eyes. I recall he said something about the inner corner, he said he could not make it disappear. at the moment I didn't understand what he was talk about and I didn't ask either. I didn't even know epi back then.

I'm not Taiwanese. I'm from NE China...

China has very sketchy places... it's not always safe. Most of the time if you do your research, it should be fine.. but I don't think they are as advanced generally like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, etc. and they tend to be more conservative.

I know what you meant

I don't know... it's also cuz their websites aren't "foreigner friendly"... impossible to find on the web... and horrible to navigate.

But, their double eyelids, I know for a fact, are done just as beautifully as they are in Korea.

Oh I must have missed her. I dont remember anyone by that nick.

Did you see her nose?

Same thoughts here.

However, Guangzhou seems to be up and coming in this area... I think Guangzhou might be the next PS city??
haahaa

Do you remember there was a Miss China or something.. where she had a FULL body make over with PS... thats when I had the thought that China is trying to promote their PS to the world.

You can always watch those PS advertisements and see alot of PS phamplets when you go to Guangzhou...

Yup... how long do you need to apply for the visa? I mean how much time do you need for that?

Speaking of visa's... I have Canadian Passport, so the rules should be same as US passport right? 14 days stay without visa? I read that somewhere but just wanted to check if anyone can help me confirm this. Thanks very much. And good luck to everyone who's having surgery soon...

I don't think it's so safe to do it in China. there are many failure cases happened there. money is doctors' priority most of the time.I just don't think they are trustworthy.but there are some good doctors in China, but I don't want to do any research about it.I rather reading English now than Chinese.lol.I'm not sure how much time I need to get my visa,but I'm defintely going to Taiwan.