BeautyHacker

Doctors will tell you that you cannot look exactly like the photo but will try to do what's best for your face. Of course if you have an idea of what you want to look like, bring a picture for the doctor to see what type of feature you like & he can tell you yes or no. They can only work with what you have so sometimes many people are disappointed but go in there with realistic expectations & I'm sure you know yourself if you have them or not :smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are out in bright sun, wear some shades. They're not that sensitive, so you don't need to constantly be protecting them... when you spend a long time outside, definitely put them on.

Congrats!;)

what about inside? do I still need to wear glasses? what about light in the house? computer light? thanks, maskd. we both did it!! I don't look that bad actually. I just hope I heal faster since school starts in a month.

for eyes, most young people are ok within a month (usually two to three weeks)... so no worries there, unless you requested a very high fold... which is probably not the case if you don't look that bad right now.

Thanks for explaining Maskd, it makes sense now.

Nini, congratulations! Where did you end up getting your eyes done at?

I've been going around without my shades & I went to a shoe store & I felt like this cashier was staring at me today. I am very paranoid right now lol. That is my story of the day :P

lol, congrats to all of us who got our eyes done. yeah, I did request a high fold, and two of my eyes are swollen like watermelons. but, hopefully they will disappear soon, my high school pal is coming back this weekend and he will be staying for 3 weeks!! I wanna hang out wiht him. how long will it take for my swollen eyes to go down? how long will it take before I can wear makeup?

Oh ok, the nono doctor. How much did you pay for the eyes? This is your first time doing eyes right?

Well, it might take a little longer if you requested a higher fold. It depends on how well you heal & how you take care of yourself too. You can still hang out with your friend as long as they don't mind how you look & you can wear sunglasses or tinted shades everywhere.

I wouldn't recommend putting on makeup for a few weeks at least. Most places say a week or so before putting it on but your eyes are swollen & you will irritate it more taking off makeup no matter how gentle you are. Better to be cautious than trying to look good with makeup and irritating your eyes & swelling it even more :Push: