BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I think the clinics accept VISA, although there may be an extra charge. Restaurants usually accept VISA, but it's always good to have cash. I had no problem bringing cash to the airport, although I used a moneybelt at the airport.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a maximum amount of cash limit or anything like that? Oof, so scared of being unprepared :/

Does Korea accept mastercard or amex? ^^;;

Sorry, I don't remember details like that since I don't have Mastercard :smile: Your best bet would be to ask a receptionist at one of the clinics you are visiting.

I'm from Canada and I used my mc.. soo shouldn't be a problem! Just call your cc company and let them know you will be traveling overseas.

Yep, I do find her nose too long. Definitely not what I would ask for. Some people might disagree, but to me, it does not look natural.

I cannot stress this enough either. I have been through two rhinos so far. My mom and grandmom told me to stick to my post-op diet (no eggs, no chicken meat, no beef, no seafood, no hot food, and no sun, but loads of vitamin c), which I religiously did. I healed extremely fast, I could barely notice swelling at 3 months post-op.

I have not been to Korea for my revision, but went to dr. Hsu (Kaohsiung, Taiwan). Result is not too bad, but I still feel unsatisfied because my scar tissue had not been adressed (this being said, doc had never promised that he would be able to do so).

I had no infection due to goretex graft, but it bloody shows when you have thin skin. I have had it removed through revision, but now have scar tissue that shows.

Use ATM if you're going to be there a couple of days before surgery. Bank of America let me take out the equivalent of $2000/day out of ATMs (after I asked them to up my limit). Dream clinic accepts credit cards but they give you a discount for cash (might have to ask for it). The rate I got out of the ATM's was pretty good. There was a $5 intl atm fee + 1% charge. Bringing money with you is more foolproof. The first time I tried to pull 700K won out and the ATM stiffed me. It was subtracted from my account though. Luckly I had lots more money in there and I got the missing money back once I came to the US, but if I was counting on that money for surgery, I'd have to use a credit card.

Hey, count me in. I had rib prior to Rawdude. Remember I was the one who scared the **** out of him by telling my experience (i.e. discomfort) with dr. Hsu.

Hi Angleplane,

What do you mean by he could not fix my alarplasty cut that would require me to stay in Korea and have skin grafts? How much longer were you supposed to stay there for the skin grafts? If you had the possibility to extend your stay, say by 1 week, would it then have been possible? I am asking because I have the same concern regarding my alarplasty cut.

May I know who r u ? I see u at VIP b4 ?
The Belgium girls name Semia. she not in this forum .