BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

I haven't had my surgery yet because I had a kidney infection and had been in hospital for some time but once I have booked my flight and my operation with dr Kang I'll share my feedback for sure

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this thing that I don't get doctors have different answers about how long will far grafting last in general, some says 2, some says 10 and some even says its permanent- it doesn't make mcj sense to me since the answers vary so much.

Thanks Itsumobaby for your willingness to share. Your story definitely help a lot of us. I'm planning for a revision too but haven't decided which clinic. :smile:

Omg! So sorry to hear this. Hope you are recovering well... Take good care.

I forgot to add my primary surgeon told me that whenever I fly to Korea, I should visit him for eye fat graft. This probably implies fats does need to be refilled? Probably cos as we age we tend to lose them?

Thank you and I will definitely provide feedback after the surgery.

Hi all. I am a new in this forum. I am searching some info about good doctors to do my revision double eyelids surgery. Can anybody please provide a website address of IOU clinic (Dr. Kang) as I could not find it. Thanks

Hi everyone! Sorry for butting in, I'm new LOL. I know this is a thread for revisional eyelid surgery but I'm interested in getting my eyes done in Korea, and I'm guessing some of you have experience with clinics there and would like a little of your advice, if you're willing to help! :')

Currently I'm thinking about Teuim, Chungdam U and TLPS. Maybe Dream and JW as well. Has anyone got double eyelid surgery done at any of these places? What do you guys think about them? Good? Bad? ^^"

If anyone knows of a better clinic, do recommend them to me!! :smile:

And thanks! Hehe~ :3

I have checked eyemagic website, I really like the pictures of revision operations as can see difference before and after. Has anyone done revisional double eyelid surgery at that place?

I am thinking of doing my eyelid revision in Oct/Nov. Otherwise will be next year April. Is Oct/Nov a good time to go? Anyone has any advice for me or is also planning to go at this period? I'm pretty new to this forum, pls pardon me if i missed your schedule. Thanks in advance.
My email is [email protected]

But different areas of the face have different level of survivability it's really hard to say... Which part of the eye are you talking about? Upper?