BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Hi Skinology,

I have checked online and managed to found this video on Youtube about Affinite in Korean but there is an explanation in English under 'About'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw93vRwH3_w

Here is another video i found too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40CH_o0w_PY

I guess this is the latest techonolgy for anti aging with healing concept. :smile:
Perhaps i will just go ahead with Doctor Park for the treatment.

Will update you guys soon!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi skinology
Ur posts have given me hope. I ran into this forum by sheer coincidence and i cant believe how much i am learning. I have been suffering with bad skin... Mainly dark sun spots and melasma for years... I am planning to visit seoul in the future... Maybe your doctor can finally help me. Can you please send me his info? Do you have kakao? Please send info to " notech." I can give you my email if better for you. Thank you.

Hi dallas101. I seem to have same issues on my face. Were you able to find a good treatment? If so would you mind sharing where that was?

I would also like to know. I have some sun damage that I would like to treat

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Skinology
Hope you have seen my post. Im not able to PM anyone yet :sad: could you pm me the clinic email at [email protected]? Any laser to remove redness around the nose? i really dislike my nose looking like that!

May i know why do you need fractional laser? I have congested pores but it doesn't make me break out. Just a lot of tiny blackheads. I am not really sure what should i do for this kind of problem even after reading quite a few pages.

Anyone heard of this? http://www.cleanupskin.com

Hello everyone, sorry for jumping in on this thread; please let me know if I should post in a different thread or start a whole new thread altogether.

Does anyone have experience with mole removal in Korea? I would like to get recommendations for a reputable clinic. I keep reading about mole removals costing 10,000 won per mole and can go up to 30,000 for bigger moles. I want to get this done before I leave Korea in two weeks.

I contacted the Korean Medical Tourism Center and they gave me contact information for three clinics. I looked through their websites and selected one. I contacted them through KakaoTalk and made an appointment. Well, I had my appointment today and they quoted me 149,000 for two moles! These are small and standard moles, nothing special about them. The doctor just looked at them for a few seconds and that was it. I declined because it was too expensive. Maybe the price is high because it's a big medical "hospital" in Gangnam. I don't mind paying more for good quality, but 149,000 seems inflated. So now I would like to get a second opinion.

I've searched on Google and read many blogs about other people's experiences but none of them had information on which clinic they visited, and/or the blogs are really old and out of date. I keep seeing the usual clinics get recommended (Teng Teng, Wooskin, Hsu, The Leaders...) for general dermatology, but not specifically for removing moles. I think I prefer to go to a much smaller but reputable clinic. The place I visited today is similar to those ones I just listed. The clinic was more like a hospital and the people in the waiting room were having tattoos removed or other more serious skin issues. So I felt kind of silly being there for 2 small moles.

If you've had experience with mole removal in Korea, please let me know about your experience. Or even if you haven't done the procedure, I'd love to hear your insights. Thank you!!

Hi doublezz

It was normal to have GA for PRP treatment you can Ho YouTube search under PRP doc will inject all over your face after treatment you will able to see the needles mark on it with GA u will definitely feel pain. I personally did it for 3 times in seoul n the GA is the lower dose u need not worry too much. BTW I pay 500,000 won per treatment.

Hi scaredsilly
You must find a good doc to treat melasma conditions u need to be very carfeul on laser treatment it take times to treat it and normally doc will recommend quality switch laser with low voltage treatment

Thanks. U r so knowledgeable about various skin conditions. Finding a good doc is the problem. There r so many to choose from. Seoul is the Mecca for vanity... Lol

Because the recovery period is long (months) depend on different surgery n after ps u will tend to worry here n there if the dermatology will touch your surgery around therefore do before is the best

But isn't the recover for CO2 resurfacing a few weeks long? Man, why is beauty such a pain. :sad:

Hi Birdyblue,

Mole removal are done at dermatology clinic or 피부과... Yes it's about 10k won per mole... Have not done it personally but enquired it at a local clinic.

I had wanted to do IPL at Woo Skin but the Dr was hones to say unless I continue back home for few more treatment, I will not see result. He recommended facial at their clinic...