BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

I wanted to go Hushu too. But i am looking for backup plan if things don't go my way like what you have experienced. They replied me on whitening IV drip at 110000 won which I thought was reasonable. They also have laser toning 200000 won. How much are they charging you for their treatments?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the prices are in USD. I emailed them they did reply me they have it. It is this website
http://iaanclinic.com/jemocenter_english.htm

anyone tried kmhglobal or medical curator? they help you source for clinics in korea and help you to do translation and accompany you during your treatments.

• 2 weeks later...
Hus-Hu is a total rip-off. It's 60% more expensive than doing in my own country. Here's their quote.

Thermage:
-300lines: 3,500,000KRW
-400lines: 4,500,000KRW
-600lines: 6,000,000KRW
-900lines: 8,000,000KRW

Ulthera:
300shots: 3,500,000KRW
400shots: 4,500,000KRW
600shots: 6,000,000KRW
800shots: 7,000,000KRW
900shots: 8,000,000KRW

hi proudman

I have blur scar btw 2rd to 3rd degree have consult dr on what treatment most of them tell me nothing can be done to lighten the scar. But recently i give a try on co2 laser i was surprise to see the result was good 1st treatment, now I'm on the 3rd and loving the result will continues to do to achieve my idea skin tone.

You all provide a breadth of knowledge...thank you! I've read through this forum carefully but couldn't quite find a treatment that would be suitable for my issue. I have overall good skin (mostly thanks to acne medication) but I have fine lines right below my eyes...most likely from sun damage. Could anyone suggest to me an appropriate treatment? Personal experiences are welcome! I was curious about Thermage but I don't personally know anyone who has tried it and the reviews I've read online are very mixed. Thank you in advance!

HELP NEEDED... I received quote from Wooskin:

Fractional laser : 800,000won
RF : 600,000won
Neck+jaw Ulthera : 100,000won

How come Ulthera is that cheap?? I thought it should be more $$ than the other 2 treatments......? Confused....

HAHAHAHHA you are so right! They come back saying should be 1m won :roflmfao:

Pretty good price i think.

typo error is burn scar not blur

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm hoping that you still come around here -- would you mind emailing me about that skincare clinic you mentioned earlier in this thread? I'll be moving to S. Korea at the beginning of next year, and I'm already on the hunt for a good dermatological clinic to take the place of my current one. I would really appreciate the help.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.