BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Looks like your downtime will be at least 1 week from Monday. Your burnt skin is just waiting to peel off. As the skin barrier is gone, you will definitely have tightness. Just put moisturizer or did the clinic provide some.
If you are concerned something is wrong, call or send your picture to the clinic?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O dear...the general rule is when ure doing surgery avoid skin treatments least 2 weeks before. You want your skin to be in tip top condition especially at surrounding areas where incisions will be made.

keep ureself nice and hydrated susaki. get a humdifier and apply ointment. They should have provided u with ointment especially for your nose right? Also get some zinc supplements. They help speed up recovery of your skin.

which clinic did you go to btw?

good luck with your healing, all the best xxx

Just so it is clear, pus is viscous, thick and foul smelling.
I think you probably saw serous fluid which is water from your skin which is straw coloured and transparent under light.

Inlusio: Oh yes!!!! U r absolutely right!!!
My situation is: I done my nose but the taping will stick on my skin tht hv done pdt treatment, then when the nurse help me to change dressing, some skin peeled off, the skin clinic said this is the only thing they were worry abt!! The other part (includes my face look like burnt) is normal....

But to me, I don't think is normal as no one explain Tht this laser will nd take a long downtime, the skin clinic juz kept on saying is very fast to recover and hvnt told me I hv to bear pain like burning on my face!!!!!!

And today I went to my nose clinic, they told me Tht my nose deswell very fast (day 3) and due to my skin condition, they tried not to put dressings on my nose and asked dr to see me to make sure my nose is ok without dressings, and asked me to go to have nose check up more frequently as I don't hv dressings to protect my nose now, oh gosh, I was touched by the consultant (Brian) who help me through this pain, I hold his hands every time when the nurse help me to cleanse the wounds on my face as is soooooooo fxxxing painful.

As much as i like to say your dermatologist should be more considerate or even think about the difficulty with the dressing part, did you check whether you can have the skin treatment with your surgeon? That is really more important than the opinion of the former.
Did you have acne breakout on your nose? i see pustules.
On the bright side is you have 1 downtime lumped together. Rest well, things will be better next week.

Susaki, obviously check with your dermatologist before using any new product, but have you incorporated Aloe Vera gel into your after care routine? It's really great for mild burns and abrasions after an aggressive skin treatment like this. Also feels great if you put it in the fridge before using it. Very cooling.
I was advised to use it after some laser treatments a couple years ago and it really helped with the recovery.

I hvnt check whether I can hv skin treatment wif my nose surgeon, I think dermatologist shud b the one know more abt it, Thts y I asked him many times whether I can do laser before my nose surgery!!!

Ytd I went to the hospital to take a medical proof and went bak to the skin clinic, the dermatologist admitted he calculate wrong and make me expose to the laser too long time! He promise will give me injection of placentex integro and take care my face every day before I leave and will try his best to make my skin bak to normal state before I bak to my home country. But he is unwilling to refund or responsible for my hospital fee and living expenses (I extend my stay 10 more days, as I nd to make sure my skin recover well).

Don't u know Wht is placentex integro?? And whether I shud trust this dermatologist again??? But hyper pigmentation can't b avoid, this dermatologist claimed he will give me medicine n skincare to use to make my skin recover faster.....

I am sorry to hear that. That's really careless, not acceptable. You got a second opinion at a hospital? What's their plan for treatment now?
If i were in your shoes, I wouldn't trust this dermatologist again.
What did he suggest other than that placentex integro?
Take care

Hi Unhappy!

I am going to korea soon and want to do laser treatment for eyes but am afraid that some doctors are less skilful and I am worried! Also I want to do facial hair removal but Oracle skin clinic quoted me 200,000 won (not sure if VAT is included).

I cannot speak korean at all so do you have any idea how do i contact them or the receptionist as they did not reply my email (I used the email that you have provided here). Is it better for me to call and ask for the rates?

Thanks a lot!

I emailed Dream too and never got a response. Maybe they don't check as often for foreigners?

Hi Susaki,

I'm sorry about your skin. PDT treatments are routinely performed and I don't think that it was the clinic's fault - rather, complications from same-day laser+surgery.Did you have your nose surgery while your skin was red from the laser? I'm surprised the doctor at the surgery clinic didn't mention anything about that.
I am an aesthetician myself, and have had an Excel V treatment at Leaders Dogok and had a pleasant experience with the staff and doctor.
Your plastic surgeon should have given proper instructions (eg. no laser treatments) two weeks prior to your nose surgery, because it seems that was your priority. I hope your skin recovers soon.

Do you guys know which clinics is the best for scar treatments after double eyelid surgery? I have scarring on my crease which is visible and there is actually a lump on there. Should I get it done from plastic surgery clinics or just skin clinics. I'm looking for that is laser and that will get rid of my scars.