BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, the skin clinic I usually go to from time to time updated a program just for after-surgery treatment:
http://rnmeskin.net/clinic5/clinic5_04.htm?num=4

They actually give you the price on the website this time, which is a first I think, for a lot of skin clinics here lol they usually always make u ask for it

so what do you guys think? It has PDT & that is what Susaki got, right? I'm just willing to believe it was the doctors fault there, though.
Would it be worth it to do this post-surgery treatment? Opinions?

Hi chlak5,

Have you tried the clinic where you've done your double eyelid surgery? They ought to do the laser correction at a discounted rate.
However, if that option is not possible, you could get it done with a Repair Laser at a skin clinic. I recommend a skin clinic, because their laser prices are usually more affordable. There's one I know that starts at 600,000 KRW.

Hi earthhan86,

Whitening is a very affordable procedure, wih prices staring from 70,000 KRW.
The one I recommend is called the Oxygen peel, and there's another one popular one in Korea called Ionzyme. I've done Ionzym several times and the place I do it is Leaders Clinic, Dogok branch just because it's close to where I live and the doctor speaks fluent English.

LEADERS CLINIC IS SERIOUSLY EXPENSIVE GUYS!!!!
I heard so many good things about the place, and asked the price for botox for my calves (because they are a bit too defined and I want them to be slimmer. The price they called was 990,000 ~ 1,430,000 Won. That's like more than $1000, which is more than THREE times the price I can get at my regular skin clinic. I don't even know why I tried to go to another clinic in the first place, guess I was just curious because everyone was recommending it. Renewme is so much cheaper and the lady dermatologist Dr. Ha is honestly the best! :P Nearly fangirling LOL but she's really good.

How is whitening done? Is it by getting several injections? Let's say for example I inject into my face does that mean my body will darker while my face is lighter? That would be odd wouldn't it? For overall evenness do we have to inject all over our body?

I'm not sure about the oxygen peel as I have not taken it, but for the injection you're talking about, is probably glutathione injection which is an intravenous antioxidant meaning that they inject the substance into your bloodstream, so it will spread to your whole body and not just to the face

Yeah the oxygen peel could cause a color difference, the intravenous gluta injection should not. Also I'd advise against having anything injected into your face, haha.

Yep it is injected into the bloodstream but one session wouldn't do much. I think you need to visit regularly for about 2 months, but the effects are not too obvious.

I think it is easier to call sometimes. I've been noticing they don't really respond to emails. The secretary can quote you some prices but there english is minimum. I know they are less expensive than other big name clinics. If you call from the US the country code is 011+82+02-546-1613. If the area of your laser treatment is small sometimes they will give you less than quoted price but I can't guarantee. I just know he is very good at what he does. Usually laser is a month in between treatments, and your skin will continue to improve after treatment.

Hi,
My skin recover now, but still very red and sensitive, and i dont think my skin condition improves......

I haven't told the plastic surgeons tht i have done laser and my skin are a but red at tht time...... i thought shud b the dermatologist have responsibility to tell me i cant do laser and surgery at the same day, but he say doesnt matter

whoa isn't that dangerous to have artificial substances injected into your bloodstream? Has anyone here done it before?

Hrmmm that sounds like it can have health risks. You guys remember the melanotan? It was initially a product which naturally darkens your skin developed in Australia, the land of skin cancer. The purpose was to increase your melanin production to protect you from the sun. But then people started using it to get a tan so they ended up with 2 seperate products, one is not fda approved and used as tanning injections and the other is still in development. Anyways I digress.....the point is, if a product whitens your skin tone, doesn't it also reduce your melanin production? If so than that could make us more prone to sun burns and skin conditions from having a lack of melanin.

• 2 weeks later...

Another option is "pills/tablets" of glutathione, and it is similar to diet pills. The effect is minimal but does help with brightening to extent. But it must be taken religiously or else the effects fade. I get lazy so gave up on this.