BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Do you guys think fraxel or any treatment for acne scars or pores are worth it if you only get 1 or 2 treatments? I'm only in korea for less than 2 weeks and the dermatology clinics I email all say there will be noticeable difference.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that kind of treatment you can only receive 1 treatment session if u only have 2 weeks... I've done acne scar treatment before and usually they tell u to come once a month.

If the clinics say there will be noticeable difference i would not trust them too much... I was told 1 session is better than nothing but its not as good as say, 5. but that's pretty obvious and its true. There is also this treatment called innofill and if u do it with fraxel its good but the results show after a few weeks.

So yeah I think its worth it for 1 treatmetn, maybe u can look into the treatment in ur own country too?

Has anyone done "vampire therapy" (lol the name) by Hus Hu? Apparently they're having a 30% off promo, its a combo of vital aqua lifting (type of acculift I assume) + PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma).

I'm interested as I heard PRP is a good skin treatment, but I'm not sure if I should be getting the acculift since I'm still in my 20s. Any thoughts? Thanks

you need to consult the dr to check if the procedure will work on you... a good doctor will know whether the treatment will have good results or not.

the vampire is probably just referring to the PRP because it's a blood injection... not sure why they're calling acculift 'aqua'...

if you're just looking for moisturizing and skin tone improvement I would suggest prp + HA injection.

It's all about packaging. The names might be different but, it all boils down to what they're using and how abrasive the laser is. For example, the CO2 laser is much more abrasive than the erbium laser treatments. Also, there's other treatments that use lights such as IPS. So, more or less, it's how they market it.

Korea has some bomb skincare clinics but, I'd like to think it's due to the amount of people that come in for treatments so of course they have more experience and knowledge. Just be sure to do your research because not everyone should get laser treatments, especially if you scar or tan easily. It can cause hyperpigmentation. I'd suggest chemical peels and light therapy for those that want clearer skin rather than fixing and tightening the surface.

I'm looking for skincare treatments for korea, where did you find this promo from and can you explain what is prp? thanks so much.

PRP is a skin regeneration procedure, often referred as a blood injection to inject platelet enriched growth factors into the bottom of your skin layer in order to trigger the regeneration of blemish-prone or damaged skin due to acnes, acne scars, melasa, hyperpigmentations and natural aging process (from their website).

I found it under the promotions tab on their website. Let me know if you get this or other procedures done, I would like to hear about it :smile:

Do you know how much the procedure is with the 30% discount?

I love love Tam Skincare Clinic located in Apgujung...I've been going there for years and they are excellent--all the friends I've referred appreciate the high level of care there. A lot of celebs also go there if you care about that kind of things :P

Thanks xbambix! is there a specific doctor you recommend?

And do you guys think its better to get skin treatment first then surgery (i want to fix my eyes), or should I do surgery first then get skin treatments?

You need to meet with the Director Dr. Kwon--he is fantastic and looks like a teddy bear :smile:. If you ever go say Stacy sent you and he will be extra good to you ;). What kind of skin treatments do you want to get?

It depends on that the skin treatment is... i know a skin treatment program that's specifically made for plastic surgery patients!

http://rnmeskin.net/clinic5/clinic5_04.htm?num=4

Otherwise it's always best to ask the doctor first, you might end up with even worse skin if you're not careful with choosing your doctors.