BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

hey, how much quicker than laser was it?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a procedure called innofill in Korea, it is a sort of subcision but it uses radiofrequency from the needle point. I heard it was really good for acne scars but I can't find any testimonials. Hoping someone will have an opinion!

I have also since suffered from terrible skin since I was young. First of all, I have sensitive skin, and second, thick sebum that clogs the pores on my face despite the how much I wash it or the products I use. I'm still looking for a solution and a way to repair the damage to my skin. Any suggestions? Specifically for the thick sebum.

@AvidAquarius, interestingly enough, I've found my face produces less sebum if I DON'T use a face wash (only water) in the morning time. I tried this out after watching Dr. Oz (Dr. Mehmet Oz, a US doctor celebrity with a TV show giving health advice), who said that over washing your face over strips it of the natural oils/over dries it, which makes the skin produce MORE oil to compensate... also, I've been going to get diamond tip microdermabrasion facials, as well as TCA facials (salicylic acid/ lactic acid/ gycolic acid blend) chemical peels, which have all helped to one degree or another (less oil production, smoother/more radiant appearance, smaller looking pores, even out tone). Also, I'm using this drugstore brand, very simple ingredients, called Cerave (which I've found to be better than Cetaphil), that also has hyaurlonic (sp?) acid in it (that helps retain moisture/suppleness). I've also found that too much roughness on the facial skin causes more breakouts for me... also, replacing alchohol based toners with simple witch hazel seems to be working too, and also instead of benzol peroxide or salicylic acid spot treatments for pimples, I've dabbing on Vapor Rub (who knew!??!!) which helps to "ripen" the pimple, like, by the next morning!! So maybe try out a 'less is more' approach and see if that helps rebalance oil production?

I had really oily skin not that long a go and I found that a mud/clay mask really helps me reduce the oil and brighten my skin..also moisturizing as well makes the skin supple and reduces the oil because maybe your skin is lacking moisture as well?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

anyone tried or recommend any skin clinic for pores treatment ?
Other than co2 or fractional which i tried but i dont think it is afterall effective. I being doing it for years the pores get reduced but that is the limit it can do . It doesnt improve after sometimes is stagnant .Wonder if there is anything is seoul that is helpful for big pores ..

A big regimen of beauty and skin care products look up 'korean skincare' or 'korean beauty regime'.
They [some] usually use 8~12 skincare products morning and night and wear sheet masks weekly and use cleansing devices to exfoliate their skin and clean out their pores. They also go to dermatologists alot as well.
Apart from that it is due to good genetics, BB cream and climate.

Gals,

All the posts about acne....i suffered a bit awhile back and went to see an acupuncturist. she gave me some teapills which I took and made my acne disappear. she said it was from my hormones. you should find a good acupuncturist and see if they can help. you have nothing to lose. the dr i went to was in austin, tx.