BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Any laser for hair removal in korea that is cheap n good? I tried pm alot of clinics and they weren't cheap except for this IAAN clinic.

Hi gernic 10k won means only $10 dollars? where is it? Do they provide laser for hair.

I also read that it hurts doing the laser but I have done for my underarm. It is KPL but it doesn't hurt. curious why is laser more painful. I thought the technology of using laser is better n we should experience lesser pain. hmm.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had laser hair removal. It takes several sessions over a period of months/year to get all of your hair removed. Unless you plan on going back every few months, I don't know if you'd want to get it done in Korea...

From my research, it seems like you have to get multiple treatments to get rid of acne. Has anyone had permanent/long-lasting results with just one treatment? What did you get done?

You won't see obvious results in just one treatment for acne.
I'd consulted many dermatologists regarding this on behalf of my friend and none can promise a marked improvement in just one treatment.

Is it the same with blackhead treatments?

Aaand I don't mean to be annoying ... but would you tell me the name of your clinic, Skinology? >__< (My e-mail address is some posts above.) I wish I could pm you already. *le sigh*

That's what I thought. So I guess it doesn't if I get one treatment in Korea since there would be no lasting effect. I'm thinking about getting skin treatments locally instead... How many do you think I'll need to get rid of acne forever?

Hi aprilkwan, its at a local clinic in Sanbon Area (1hr away from Hongik).. It is just a targeted mole removal and not laser treatment for the whole face...

For those who are thinking of doing Laser Treatment Yag laser (no downtime) or even IPL for pore refinement, acne and skin brightening, melasma, it will take a few treatment to see result..

Unless you are staying in korean, there is no way with 1 treatment and you can see result. Unless its Thermage which is an expensive treatment.

Hi. This message is for anyone that has a decent amount of knowledge on pricing and foreign friendly skin clinics in Korea.

First off, I'm a guy and am a little reluctant in going in. But I got a scar on my forehead from a deep scratch about 10 weeks ago. It healed dark because I didn't take care of it. My now ex-girlfriend suggested that I could always go get it lasered off. It's really not that big, but I notice it. So, I just assume take it off.

Also, I guess I could take off a few of the larger sunspots that the Florida sun has put on my face over the years.

All in all, it seems like very minor and minimal work. Just curious on what I could expect to pay, and I guess more importantly, what are some good clinics that won't try to rake me over the coals?

Any info would be grately appreciated!

Hi Skinology, can u kindly email me the clinic details to [email protected]?

I'll like to do some aesthetic treatment and knowing zero korean, i hope not to get fleeced by clinics, and will like your recommended clinic. thanks and i really appreciate it :smile:

I hope it's okay to post this qn because it's not really related to having good skin.

I have darker upper lip color n I want to lighten my lip color. anyone knows if they are able to do that? does whitening drips lighten one's lip color? I have read across alot of US sites that use bleaching agent n leave them with uneven spots. I don't want to risk having uglier lips. For now is just concealer.

I messaged IAAN last time I was in Korea, but they said they actually don't do laser hair removal (weird) - wonder if I got the right IAAN? I had originally seen on their website that it was super cheap, too.

Would love to hear where others get budget friendly but effective laser hair removal in Korea also!

I've actually had laser hair removal on my upper lip about 4x by now, but there's still hair there.

Avoid HU SHU, I went in for consultation , they ask for 20,000 won. I thought its one of the best skin clinic, intending to do my skin care whilst in Korea for a month, quite convinced I will do it all there.

Gosh, I am led to see a very very young doctor who very simply list the skin care solutions they have , acculift ulthera thermage etc nothing I do not know of reading from the website . Followed by the consultant quoting my sky rocketing price comparable to the price on Hong Kong or NYC.