BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Adding on:
Semin clinic:
Nose : $5800
Zygoma : $10700 (:wtf:)
(Semin explain that they used different method than other clinics so they can prevent complications such as sagging, non-union, asymmetry, cheek droop....)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the 3M KRW for Teium include/what kind of rhinoplasty is that for?

Nose augmentation and tipplasty. Seems suspiciously cheap.

I wonder how good they are for rhino since everyone mainly goes there for eyes.

For my surgery at Regen I had
Zygoma reduction
Jaw reduction
V-line
Chin reduction
Upper and lower eyelid surgery
Thread lift
Total was $22000 or 25 mil Won but I do not remember individual costs. Clinic was also nice to remove additional 10% of total surgery government tax that you supposed to pay but some clinics wont charge that if you bring cash. I did not bring cash and still was waived, but do not expect that as 100% deal as consultation girl told me I looked like a nice person and gave me free filler as well, as my budget was only 25 mil Won.

I visited other clinics as well and they would quote me 25mil for just facial contouring no upper/lower eyelid and thread lift or filler so I chose Regen and am really happy with results.

Hi greenderss. Could tell me more sbout your experience? N how is your result now? I might will get what you just got. So nervous. Is possible can i see ur pics?

These are the price I get quoted
21/8 EverM - zygoma+v line 10m
09/08 Cinderella - zygoma 6m,v line 12m,fat graft 2.5m,multi dimensional master piece circle eyes 2.2m
01/07 ksamsung - bone surgery 15-20m,eyelid 1.5-4.5m,nose 5.5-12m,lip 3-4m
13/8 TL - non incision 1.55m,incision 2.30m,epi canthoplasty 1.55m(each)
15/5 JK - i2pl 250usd,zygoma 4700usd,rhinoplasty 2200-3600 usd,fat graft 3300usd,lip 500usd,d.eyelid 1000-2000usd

Thanks for this thread, can't wait for more prices! ^^ I'm especially interested in v-line prices (jaw/chin bone contouring/genioplasty), looking at Chungdam U, Pitangui, ID, Banobagi, Oz... I think the more people post prices for the same procedures at the same clinic the better, then it's easier to see if you're being overpriced~

Does anyone know where I could get my double-chin liposuctioned at the cheapest price? Please share any lipo cost here...

Here are some Email quotes I got

Grand : Mandible reduction 5 mil won
V-Line 9 mil -10 mil won

Wonjin : Mandible 4.5 mil won
V-Line 7 mil 7.5 mil won

The Clinic - Mandible V-line (not sure what exactly it means)$7,400 usd

Small Face - V-Line 10 mil won

hey TL plastic surgery you refering to? i was quoted that price starting only for rhinoplasty..
are you revision? mine is.. haha

i wonder can bargain or not.