BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Info only. TL quote me usd4000 for double eyelid, ptosis and epi in email. But during face to face consultation 2 days ago, they quoted me usd6000. I have seen the doctor, the doctor looks busy but still patiently listen to my needs. But I have to crossed them out because that is not within my budget. I didnt show their email how much they quoted me initially. I am sure they are still many good doctors out there in seoul and charge us lesser. And indeed, among all of the clinics i visited, tl is the highest. Good luck guys!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i did bring my translator. That could be one of the reason too. Anyway, 2 hours after we left the clinic, the consultant called my translator to check whether i will do my surgey there, my translator told them that their price is the highest, and they said they couldnt lower down their price like other clinics and suggest me to do at other clinics ( yeah, of course). I think their strategy is quoting foreigner at lower price in email but during face to face consultation, they will charge you at the maximum price because i do notice that their clinic is quite crowded and busy so they are not afraid of losing few customers at the moment.

Banobagi
Nose tip surgery: 3000000 won
Double eyelid surgery: 1800000 - 2000000 won

BK Hospital
Rhinoplasty: 3500~5500 USD (excluding 10% of tax)
Double eyelid surgery: 1500~2000 USD (excluding 10% tax)
Levator muscle weakness correction: around 1500 USD

Shimmian
Rhinoplasty: $4,800
eye surgery: $1,500

VIP
eyelid/ptosis correction: US$3,500
rib cartilage rhinoplasty: US$9,500
paranasal augmentation with rib cartilage: US$2,000
geniolasty: US$5,000

Grand
rhinoplasty: 3,450,000 KRW to 3,770,000 KRW
eyelid surgery: 1,550,000 KRW to 1,700,000 KRW

Umm, VIP quoted me US$12,000 for Rib R. Rhino :sad:

Hi there,
I got the same price (7,700,000) for nose revision which is surprisingly higher than I imagined. I've heard that TL charges highest price out of all clinics. Wonder if it is worth it. Bargaining should definitely be done but maybe not through email. Face-to-face might give us a higher chance, I'm not so sure tho. Is there any other clinics that you are considering and care to share? Thanks :smile::smile::smile:

Are you sh1tting me?!?! sorry if i sound rude, but changdum U quoted me USD$5k for non-incis with ptosis and USD$5.5 for tip and alar - WTF?! I was only there in March 2013

Don't get me wrong, I think u got quoted some decent prices dude/dudette so roll with it :P

BTW I wouldn't get anything else done at Teiums except eyes. This isn't coming from a hater or lover - I had my eyes done at Teiums and LOVE it. Very natural. HOWEVER, that's their specialty, nothing else. Dr Kwon works wonders with eyes.

I've seen changdum U eyes (in person) when I was in korea and they are some good work - Dr Lee. Migo was so-so for eyes, but for th eprice, not worth it IMHO. Although I'm kind of against Grand (long story, but the typical 'big clinic'), I saw 2 x their noses (IRL) and they looked good, I must admit - decent pricing also...wouldn't consider them for vline, 2-jaw BUT this is just my opinion :smile:

Hey Greenderrs, I'm really interested in getting my eyelids done at Regen! I've read good things about them on jaw and nose but almost nothing on their eyelid surgery. Do you think their results are more natural or dramatic? Could you post a before and after shot? Did you do an online consult with them before going to korea?

hey cookie

regen is more natural, if u ask me. r u wanting natural or dramatic?

Natural
Tieums
Regen
Changdum U
Migo
JK

Dolly-eyes / dramatic
View
Cinderella
Dream
Jewellery

I'm deliberately not commenting about whether or not I think they're good as I think it very subjective and don't want to seem like a promoter. Besides I think everyone should do their own independant research :smile:

Hopefully I've given you somewhere to start :jammin::smartass:

Omigosh Bella, THANKS SO MUCH!!! Your post is really really helpful! I actually want a natural pretty result ^^ Dolly eyes is also tempting but I've seen eyes after surgery that look like alien eyes because they're too big and look like their eyeballs are going to pop out :/ I guess I should cross Cinderella and Dream off my list :o!

have you gotten any surgery done yourself? I have read so many good things about Teium on double eyelid surgery but their website isn't working... :sad: I don't know if that means they've closed down...? Surely not :/