BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

hi, mind to share your pic ? Because I am looking forward to do facial contouring. Really wish that you can email and share me your experience if you do not mind, thanks :smile:[email protected]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I did my rhino in April with jw... I only did silicon with nose tip with my ear cartilage and it costed me 5.4k sgd I think.
I paid around 8k sgd for facial (400) and acculift that's about 2.2k.

I consulted dream too and it was slightly cheaper. For pintagui it's only 3.5k for rhino for me.

Hope that helps.

I came across Life on a medical portal. I asked for a discount and was given one that made quite some difference so you should ask for it! If you read another thread I posted I realize that Dr Rhee used to be from Grand and he is the one behind their star advertisement Yoon Hyun-sook for her two-jaw. Still, just two-jaw alone won't make her two two decades younger so I am not so sure about him as he just set up his own practice.

a review i found on Dr O Yeong Hwan
http://www.hongfenbaobao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28086
(it's in chinese)

the taiwanese doctor that did her revision told her that Dr O Yeong Hwan didn't do much to the rib cartilage before inserting it to her nose, ie did a pretty rough job. (i'm paraphrasing)

Hi Everyone,

Someone mentioned here that Korean natives are charged less, and I think they're right. I came across the Cinderella site today and they are advertising the following procedures for these prices. My Korean isn't very good, but it seems they were quoting:

- 3D cheekbone reduction 250,000 won- approx. $2500
-v-line 290,000 apr.$2900
That's less than $6000 for both, but people here have been quoted more than this for just one of these procedures.

There are other prices as well for eyes, nose, and package deals.
If you want to check it out, below is the link.

http://landing.cindyclinic.com/ccf/?cm_id=cc_geb&gclid=CM7RmtDXnLsCFWUV7AodogIAKg

btw, I am NOT in anyway affiliated w/this clinic. I'm Korean-American and I can read some Korean and thought I would contribute this if someone wanted to use it for negotiations/ haggling...

Did online consultation with Pitangui, Nicole is the one that replied back to my email. I was really happy with her response it was well detailed and she replied back pretty quick.

The three rhinoplasty procedures they suggested all cost 1million - 1.2million KRW. Potentially paying under $1k for a nose job is just crazy to me omfg. The three they suggested were

1. Nose tiplasty (Bulbous nose tip correction)
  2. Nose tiplasty with ear cartilage
  3. Alar base reduction

For a lip reduction they quoted me 2 million - 2.5 million for both lips. They also suggested that I get a chin implant (which I agree with, didn't notice how bad it looked until I took lots of side profile pictures lol..) and also quoted me 2 million - 2.5 million for that.

I'm really happy with these prices. Assuming everything costs the max that they quoted me on it would be 6.2million KRW, where I live the price to get one nose job is generally in that price range, usually more expensive. I can probably bargain down to 5.5 mil or 5?

thank you for sharing! i think if you can read the special prices and take them to the clinic and ask for those prices they will honor them? ^^ but of course then you should at least speak okay Korean haha~ I also found some really good prices for fillers but from 2012, nothing recent... have to look harder! maybe we should go there when they have offers like this!

Pitangui: Reductive rhinoplasty+Nose bridge augmentation + Nose tiplasty projection with ear cartilage Bulbous nose tip correction+Alar base reduction: 5.5 - 6 mil KRW

Banobagi: 5- 5.5 mil KRW
Wonjin: 4 - 4.5 mil KRW
Regen: osteotomy rhino: 6mil KRW, alar reduction: 2mil additional

VIP: combination rhino (silicon bridge + septal , ear cartilage): US$6k
They also suggested mid-face augmentation (w silicon) $2k us. OR

Rib cartilage graft rhino $US 11k, mid-face w rib $3k

TLps didn't gave me a quote..

im new to all this so bare with me ha . i am looking to travel from the uk to korea to get a brow lift . lip corners lift and perma lip . i got great quotes for 1500 dollars for each from mediaim threw the website http://www.koreakoreakorea.com/
Endeavor Bldg 13F, 1330-3,
Seocho-dong Seocho-gu,
Seoul, 137-858, South Korea
Tel. +82-2-522-0274
Fax. +82-2-6455-8850
Mobile. +82-10-5187-8881
E-mail. [email protected]
Web page. www.mediaim.net
does anyone know if ther good or has anyone been there thank you :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I was thinking the same thing, but now am suspicious that maybe they get trainees to work on you when they lower their prices? I think I read on another forum, cozycot, about someone who went with a discount clinic and had a bad experience. If I were guaranteed a top surgeon, I wouldn't mind paying more, but who to choose?!

i think it's just normal marketing
why would they switch when they have a discount?
the clinic the cc girl went to, was it a good clinic?
bad clinic is bad during discount and during normal price...
but ur right, im not so sure either...

As an American who went there, let me warn you all that some clinics will try to jack up their prices in person (some of them by over 50%!). Be very firm and tell them you only brought as much as they quoted, and shop around so that you get lower quotes.

I forgot the name of the clinic, but I remember reading that she went with the lowest quote. Also, this may sound ridiculous, but a part of me feels like if you haggle down the price too low, they won't do a good job on you.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,
Apparently, it's not just Americans who are given higher quotes. It seems that most clinics do that do the natives as well. Below is a price list for Golden Ration Clinic that was posted on their website. It states that in some clinics, people are paying different prices for the same procedures, but their prices are fixed and public; the same for everyone...

two jaw surgery- 8500
jaw/ mandible- 4000
cheekbones- 4000
chin 2000- 35000

jaw and cheekbone 6400
cheekbones and chin 6000
v-line 6000
jaw, cheekbone, and chin 8800

I think these are really good prices, and their before and after look natural... Not sure about the doctor and his background- more research, I guess!
I am not in any way affliated with this clinic. Just thought I would try and add to the knowlede base here!
http://goldhospital.com/faceline/sub02.php

golden ratio cost.PNG

Did online consultation with LIFE plastic surgery.

I loved the email reply I got. I found it to be very professional with lot's of detail. Here's some of it
[​IMG]
In the email they also linked to various hotels near the clinic and offered to help with reservations if I needed it which I thought was nice. Anyway on to the prices

Nasal Tiplasty - 2 - 2.2 million won
Alar Base reduction - 700 - 770k won
Chin Implant - 2.5 - 2.7 million won
Lip reduction - 2.3 - 2.5 million won

how much of a discount did you get?