BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prices look good, but the doctor in the link looks a little psycho... hopefully he isn't! haha if you find out more, please let us know?

Hi. Did u get your surgery done? How was your experience. Im a man too. Thinking about going there for a surgery. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Looked around their website and found the Dr.'s info, shown below. From what I can read w/my limited Korean, he has both a PHD and MD, has been/ is a professor at Seoul University, which is Korean's equivalent to Harvard, Yale...

He's worked at Wonjin, ID, and some other place that I can't make out. He has a string of credentials and you can't beat professor at Seoul University.

Based on all this and his aesthetics, which seems to be for a balanced, natural look, and the very reasonable prices that I can definitely afford, I would feel very comfortable doing surgery here or at least go for a consultation. The only thing holding me back is that I don't think he does any lifting. He seem to specialize in eyes, nose, and facial bones. I plan on getting cheekbone reduction and would like a mini lift while I'm at it- I don't buy what the clinics say about new techniques that prevents drooping. It seems like simple physics: bones are holding up muscles and skin, remove the bone and muscles and skin droop.

Also, the clinic has a small staff, which may or may not be good. At a smalll clinic like this I guess you'll get the one on one attention, but lack the expertise of other doctors, assuming they collaborate. On the other hand, this clinic states very specifically that they DO 3D SCANNING AND A COMPUTERIZED PREVIEW OF YOUR SURGERY. These were the other features that I was looking for. But if they don't do lifting, i may have to end up in the larger clinics that do it all and in the process may end up paying more!

To anyone who only want/require facial bone or eye, nose surgery, I would give this clinic a look...

http://goldhospital.com/community/sub02.php

Anyone hate the idea of negotiation when it comes to ps? I understand that they need to see you face to face to analyze, etc, and also they know there's a lot of competition for your $$$s but not being a good negotiator or hating the process makes me nervous. Im going very soon for rhinoplasty and each place has quoted me via email between 4-6k (this is my first nose job) and that's IF they honor the price they quoted me (which is no guarantee from reading the posts of upselling when you arrive) as well as me not being fluent (and the confusion of not bringing my own translator bc it apparently jacks up the price?) makes me very confused. Oh well when in rome, haha. I guess not much you can do but narrow it down to 3-5 clinics and go with your gut instinct, pay in cash to avoid the 10percent fee, play hardball and ask for a discount and then finally hope they don't switch surgeons once you go under lol.

I don't think asking for a discount would prompt any doctor to switch unless they practice business in that shady manner anyway to begin with wether or not you bargain.

I have been told many times, that a translator would get approx 20-30% of your total price. So it is only reasonable to believe that there is a room for negotiation for the same amount if not more if we don't bring one and pay in cash.

Paxsky, thank you so much for your suggestion and detailed info. I would not have heard about the hospital or the doctor if you didn't bring it up.

I have my surgeries done already and I am now eight days post op. But I always love to read good and sincere info for future references.

• 2 weeks later...
How do u get in contact with everm?can pm me tks

Hi,
hws yr recovery going on?wat op & where did u do yr ps surgery?