BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Great work you have done on the list that you have posted!! Super thank you :smile: I checked out the Teuimps website because I saw from the forum that Dr Kwon is famous for eye. But it seems that the website is down or something? any updates on that? Thanks !!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cinderella 12 mil for vline .... tats a lot . any discount ?

O & Young quoted me 8,000,000 won for primary rhinoplasty with silicon and 12,000,000~15,000,000 won for rib. that is huge!!!! is the Dr. Woo Rong Huan so prestigious ??

Item quoted me 4,730,000 for alar base reduction + side bone reduction + implant + nose tip.

I'm going to Seoul 1st April, and I hope to have a company, will anyone be interested?

woo rong huan sound Chinese :x

just kidding,i am Chinese mineself btw

I think its inline with the other 2 mainstream clinics that uses rib so its not a matter of prestige it seems,
Vip qoutes 10,000-13 000 usd
Shinmian qoutes between 7000-9000 usd

of course it's chinese ;o Mr. 五茸幻 :x

rib is really expensive and not even recommended~ and "mainstream" they might be... but not good :x

Thank you ^_^ I'm glad it helped you~ Teuim PS is closed... the dr. got sick and retired~

Oh no.... I still thought of going to Teuim for my eyelid... But apparently they are still giving online consultation for price quotations. SO strange! Which is the second best surgeon to have ptosis and eyelid surgery in Korea ??

Sad that Dr Kwon is retired...

I'm sorry I don't know who is first second third best... you have to do your own research!

Dream dr Yoo Won Jae for epi can give you exactly what you want, a friend got there exactly what she wanted ^^ so the doctor listens very well and gives you the results you want~ YonSei First also makes pretty eyes ^_^ Bandoeye is recommended for eyes, I have seen really pretty eyes from View and Girin, and of course best is if you go to a clinic that specializes in eye surgery! Optima clinic ^_^ all4eye.com

haha , it's actually 吴荣焕, but he's a korean, I don't know how to spell his name in English
i know rib is expensive, but for silicon, he charges 8 million won which I think is exorbitant compared to other clinics.
Apart from that, the clinic is somewhat arrogant because they don't provide pick up service from airport, whereas TL (which also charges high price) and a host of clinics offer free pick up service.,
anyway, the Dr, 吴荣焕 is among the most popular on a Chinese plastic surgery forum. people keep saying what a godfather he is for rhino in Korea
but I doubt about it, anyone have opinions about 吴荣焕?

I don't know anythin g about that dr sorry ^^ and i can't figure out the korean name from the chinese~ you shouldn't base too much on some meaningless things like airport pickup. . i don't think very many of the 470+ clinics in Seoul offer it :x you should choose your clinic based on the skill of the doctor, not if they offer a free ride that costs them maybe 100元 or not~

8M won for silicon? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ哈哈 no way.... why not 80million ^^

you have it right, i also agree we shouldn't base our judgement on free airport pick-up, but some details would make you, as a customer, feel that if the clinic cares about you.
anyway, 吴荣焕is the director of O & Young Clinic.

오영환 O Yeong Hwan ^^

Hi All!

Planning to have my first PS.

I understand each clinic/hospital is different hence different pricing.
Curious about the average pricing for first nose job and eyes.

Around 6m won nose job including
Rhinoplasty Slicon Implants,
Alar Reduction,
Reduce Bulbous Tip,
Tip Septal cartilage - reasonable? too ex or too low?

Around 7m won eyes including
epi+lateral,
ptosis correciton and
double eyelid - reasonable? too ex or too low?

Highly appreicate any feedbacks.

thank you, I know most expensive doesn't mean the best, but can you recommend some good doctors? really appreciate it !

which clinic did you choose?
i heard the average price for primary rhino is between 2500 usd to 4500 usd