BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

i think it's a little better... 2000 is really a lot for only lower eye! i've seen prices 700000-1500000. but dont go for the cheapest. you should pay more for quality. just remember high price is also not guarantee for quality. find a good doctor, then worry about price. i would rather pay 2000 for a good job than 900 for a bad job... think not only price but also quality. one or the other is no good, you need both... and quality is more important than price. i just wanted to say that so no one think they should only look at the price.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as I know he's a good dr (but do your research) but yeah he might be a bit expensive. but try to haggle, they expect you to haggle, it's not normal to just accept the first price (but of course they are happy if you do and "laugh all the way to the bank" ). some clinics have "fixed prices" but you can still haggle... see what happens. some clinics really won't reduce their prices at all. but those usually have good prices to begin with and don't charge foreigners more.

try to haggle face to face, try the walk out tactic and tell them lower prices from other clinics. usually haggling by email leads nowhere. if they won't haggle then accept the price if the results are good and if the dr is good and you've don ur research.

I've emailed Dream, Regen, Pitangui, Item, Cinderella and View. So far, only Regen and Item replied. Wonder if it's because some of them ignore english emails?
Regen's reply was disappointing. Just a form to book consultation and that prices will be confirmed after consultation. This is what I've got from Item:

Hi

This is Dr. Kim in ITEM plastic surgery clinic

Thank you for your kind attention to our clinic

I have seen your photos, I will tell about your problems & my recommendations

1. Eye
problem; Asymmetric fold
Excess skin
Eye opening function is good
recommendation: Upper blepharoplasty to make folds symmetrically and remove excess skin
cost: Upper blepharoplasty KRW 1,650,000

2. Nose
problems: short nose & sloghtly up-turned nose
bulbous tip
flat bridge
wide alar base
recommendation:
Tip plasty using septal cartilage to make it smaller and longer
bridge augmentation by silicone implant
alar base reduction
cost: Rhinoplasty KRW 4,180,000

3. other recommendations
If you want smaller & slim face I recommend you cheek bone reduction & mandible reduction + chin advancement
Cheek bone reduction : KRW 4,400,000
mandible reduction & chin advancement: KRW 7,700,000

Breast augmentation by cohesive gel implant ( axilla approach): KRW 6,600,000

These surgeries can be done at once

If you undergo these surgeries, it needs at least 9~10days stay in korea for full recovery

on the day 7 after surgery, we take off all stiches and you can go back

overall swelling will go down within 2wks

If you know guest house in korea you can reserve as you want

and If you want to reserve by us we will recommend you some hotels or guest house bear by our clinic

Pick up service from airport can be reserved by us

If total cost is over than KRW 10,000,000 we can give you 5% discount

and over than KRW 20,000,000, we can give 10% discount
If you have another question, send E-mail again

thanks

Regards

Dr. Kim Jin Sung

Is mandible reduction + chin advancement actually V-line surgery? I wanted lip reduction / reshaping surgery too but did not get a quote on that.

ask if they meant manidible muscle red or bone
mandible bone red = jaw bone red = square jaw
chin advancement = chin implant
that's v-line but usually v-line includes bone shaving of the shin and/or chin implant if necessary. v-line should be individual procedure according to your facial structure. implant is not necessary but usually helps. if it's silicon implant be aware of the risks

i'm not sure but i think 7-12m? are you sure you need 2jaw, it's a big surgery. not everyone needs it

Hi, I also got a quote from Dr. Kim and here were his recommendations:
[FONT=맑은 고딕] [/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]
[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]mandibular full coutouring ( include chin shaving to reduce chin length): cost KRW 6,600,000 won[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]cheek bone reduction is not recommendable[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Liposuction on jawline : KRW 1,100,000[/FONT]​

I was wondering if anyone knows whether mandibular full contouring is the same as V line? Thanks!

I also got quotes back from Cinderella, so I hope this helps give an idea on how much they charge:

double eyelid[FONT=맑은 고딕] 1.30+[/FONT]
inner corner[FONT=맑은 고딕] 1.00+[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]outer corner[/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕] 1.00+[/FONT]
fat graft[FONT=맑은 고딕] 3.00+[/FONT]
cheekbones[FONT=맑은 고딕] 5.00[/FONT]+
[FONT=맑은 고딕]V-LINE 10.0[/FONT]+
They sent me the quote in Chinese so I didn't have the "technical" terms for them but hope this helps!

thank you for sharing :smile:

Does anyone have any prices for facelift? Or can anyone tell me what an average facelift price is? I haven't heard back from any clinics, but the research I've done around the internet says anything from $3,000-$20,000 usd is average. Someone has to be able to narrow it down more than that I would think. I'm in my 30s & just starting to see a little relaxing of skin around my mouth & jaw, so just a regular lower facelift is all I think I need. Also, if at all possible does anyone know the names of any clinics that are well known for good facelifts? That would give me a good place to start my research. Thanks.