BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Me? I'm in the United States. It would be nice to meet up with someone there. I'm still undecided. All these facelift quotes are similar to what I've gotten here in NYC. I may just get it done here, then go to Korea for fat grafting after it heals. Or go to Korea first & I may not feel the need for a facelift for a few more years.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across a clinic called Kangnam Samsung. I like their website so I emailed them. Their prices made me laugh out loud. It's even more expensive than the US & they suggested I get rid of my cheekbones, which would make me far less attractive by American standards, so I don't get the impression that they're into maintaining a natural, or unique look.

In the case of 'Face Lifting' is $14,000~18,700 USD
'Fat transplant'(Used PRP) is $4700~6600 USD
'Fat stem cell transplantation', $14,000 USD or more,
'Nasal re-surgery' is $7500~12,200 USD
'Neck lifting' is $6600 USD more,
'Cheekbone reduction surgery' is $6600 USD more,
However, if you do both of the surgery, there is a discount of additional charge is possible.

Banobagi quote:

MACS Lifting 8800000~11000000

Cheek bone Endotine lifting 5500000~7150000 korean won.

Fat graft for the whole face,
The price without stemcell is 2750000~3300000 korean won, and with stemcell is 9350000~11000000 korean won.

Looks like Korea is not that cheap on lifting surgery and I am still unsure who is the best facelift surgeon. Any comments anyone?

I agree. It's hard to find info about specific doctors. It seems to be more focused on the clinics in Korea, but that makes it hard to look up their credentials. I read about one independent doctor who is supposed to be really great, I can't remember his name, but I couldn't find any information at all about how to contact him. Maybe I'll start hanging out in Koreatown in NYC & pumping people for information on cosmetic surgeons. LOL
So, stem cell fat grafting seems to be a huge price difference. I wonder if the results are really that different.

They said the Fat graft without stemcell, about 30% fat tissue will be survive and with stemcell which makes the fat survival rate higher about 70% will be survive.
That survived fat tissue lasts permanent.

Stem cell is not worth it.
One of the girl I went w did stem cell n I did reg fg n her forehead went down about the same as mine.(it's only been a month)
Plus they need to extract a lot more fat from u when u do stem cell. But then again, it could depends on diff clinic..

That's good to know, because it really costs a lot more, and I want to get it in about 6 different areas, which could really add up.

p.s. You got it done at Cinderella? I haven't checked them out yet. Are you happy with your results?

Hi, I had a forehead/face/neck lift at Aone in December. They charged USD$16400 that also included under eye, smile lipt and fat graft, lateral cantho. Right now my face still look fake/plastic, plus I had these dark under eyes circles that I never had before. Some percentage of fat transfer on my face have disappeared and that makes my forehead sticks out.
My face changes every day, some days looks better than others. The doctor said to wait 6 months so that is what I'm doing. I'm going to see them in early July.

Hi, thanks for letting me know. What do you mean by plastic/fake? I am also afraid of his work cos I know he is keen on drastic operation. Can you send me before/after photos to compare. How about scarring? I like more subtle operation cos I cannot go to office after 3 weeks and look plastic. What is your general experience with the doctor? Banobagi doctor quote me MaACS lift and endotine lift which seems more natural. I will definitely do the smile lipt though. Thank you so much for sharing.

they did lateral epi??? a clinic whose blog says "NEVER GET LATERAL" http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kiaps1&logNo=70089708757&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true really? seems strange but not surprising since they seem to be dishonest?

Yeah, I got mine done at Cinderella (forehead, temple, under eyes n under cheeks).
Their style is more natural n it's only been a mth but 50% is gone already.
My other friends went to Darps n I love their fg result..

• 1 month later...
Hello Mimi!
I am planning to go to Aone for face and neck lift. When are you going ? Please email me at [email protected].

Hi may i ask, what facial contouring are u doing? Did the price include chin, jaw and cheekbone reduction? Did they mention the prices for these
Procedures? Thanks

They didn't say it clearly! They said "the actual price depends on what you want to do when you are consulting with the doc". But i sent them my pics and I CLEARLY need cheekbone reduction and v line too (nobody does cheekbone by itself right) so i think it includes cheekbone and v line