BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi hfwygtl,

Yes korean clinic rarely update their website which is very hard for foreigner :/

Have you talk with them about over charge price?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Wonjin for their price range on my eyes as I'm interested in doing double eyelid surgery. They replied me within a day with an automated email asking me to send photos of my eyes for them to at least gauge what kind of procedures I would need to do to achieve double eyelids.

So I replied them with pictures of my eyes.

I've received an email back less than a day, quite speedy in my opinion.

This is what I've been quoted on for double eyelid surgery.

"For your eyes, you have an asymmetric eye shape but your skin layer looks thin. Therefore, I think it can be defined by non-incisional eyelid surgery. And it seems your eyelid muscle is weak. In other to make bright impression, the pupil should be exposed 80~90%. The ptosis can solve this problem. And I recommend the epi canthoplasty to extend inner corner of eyes to make in balance.

We have a special technique of epi canthoplasty to make bright image without noticeable scarring, since we’ll make the incision at inside of eye inner and outer folder through conjunctiva.

Here is our surgery price as below.

Non-incisional eyelid surgery + ptosis correction: 2,500,000KRW~3,000,000KRW

Inner corner fold removal: 1,000,000KRW~1,500,000KRW
"

I am not familiar with epi canthoplasty. Anyone knows much about epi canthoplasty???

So far haven't gotten a reply from Dr. Kwon from Teium/AT.
I've only emailed
1. Wonjin (replied within a day)
2. Teium/AT. (haven't gotten a reply)
3. Banobagi. (gotten an automated reply saying from Hebe Zou that she will reply within 3 days.
4. JW. (haven't gotten a reply)
5. Item. (haven't gotten a reply)

Update from Teuim/AT

1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (non-Incisional method is recommended) : 2.0m KRW

2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW

2. Teuim/AT. (gotten a reply within a day, not sure if it is Dr. Kwon that emailed me though)
3. Banobagi. (gotten an automated reply saying from Hebe Zou that she will reply within 3 days.)
4. JW. (haven't gotten a reply)

Update from JW

"I would like to recommend you double eyelid surgery incision method with ptosis correction.
It costs roughly USD3500~USD4000.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon."

This is the first clinic that recommended me to do incision method and without epi.

Wonjin and Teuim recommended non-incisional + ptosis + epi.
I will cross JW out of my list because it is not one of my TOP3 to go visit when I go to Korea for consultation
and their price range is way over my budget just for doing double eyelids.
Still awaiting for Banobagi and Item.

2. Teuim/AT. (gotten a reply within a day, not sure if it is Dr. Kwon that emailed me though)
3. Banobagi. (gotten an automated reply saying from Hebe Zou that she will reply within 3 days.)
4. JW. (gotten a reply within a day from Jenny.)

Hi everyone,
I just got a reply from Regen yesterday.. I think the price is very expensive. Here is what they reply:

This is Regen Plastic Surgery.

First, you need to understand that more accurate diagnosis will be required from doctors by face to face. The estimated price is subject to fixing after consultation so it is approximate as well as negotiable due to patient’s different condition.

Nose augmentation is 4.5 million~6 million KRW. Though nose surgery (silicon on bridge and tip plasty) costs 4.5 million KRW, there will be additional cost of 2 ~3 million KRW as you are the revision case.

Fat injection 1 part is 1.5 million KRW, 2 parts are 3 million KRW, and 3 parts to full face are 3.5 million KRW

Carrying into effect from February 1st, 2014, due to the Republic of Korea's value added tax (VAT) act, 10% surtax will be added to all surgeries and operations regarding all beauty purposes.

Let us know when you want to have a consultation. Thank you!

Best regards,
Regen Medical Group

:/

From what i observed, that JW doctor (Noh Hong Chul) always use incisional method for all of his patients.

Sorry..i mean doctor Hong Lim Choi

Hi I'm also going to Seoul on Jun 29!!!:balloon::balloon:

I dont use kakao though do you have whatsapp/wechat?

I was planning to visit life first then synergy

From the photo translated above,

Square chin+3D zygoma 550
Power V chin 90
Eye +nose + fat graft 200
Quick zygoma minimising 190
Power V + lifting 140
Non incision eye arranging 100
Nose 150
Breast 550
Long curve square chin+ 3d zygoma +V line 700