BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys! I'm new to this site, so I'm hoping someone could please tell me more about Small Face clinic. I want to get the cheekbone and jawbone reduction but am wondering about the costs. Is there a deal for getting them both done simultaneously. Also, does anyone personally know someone that got their cheekbone and jaw surgery done at Small Face?? If so, what was the post op like, and do they still look good? I'm planning on coming to korea at the end of June or earlier. If anyone decides to go, please let me know! There's strength in numbers. ;) thankssss!

Giaaaa, I will go korea in mid Jun, do u hv line/kakao/wechat ? Go tgt ?

Vanilla Creme: really 30 percent!!! That's sooo much. I hope I can bargain down that much. But I've been hearing a lot about the ps clinics giving locals a much bigger bargain than foreigners. Since I can't speak any Korean, i hope they don't charge me an insane amount.

Winterluv000: i don't have a kakao Id. :sad: but I'm definitely going either late June or early July. Trying to save up as much money as I can. And what are you planning to get done? It's so nice to find a forum that not only supports ps, but people who also support and encourage one another. :smile:

O but you can reach me at [email protected]. :smile:

Hello all I'm new to this forum.
I would like to have a breast fat-graft surgery.
Can anyone suggest me a more famous clinic and advise me the price?
I try to read the threads but it seems that most of u are talking about the nose and face surgery.
I'm currently in seoul and I wish I could get more information so that I can arrange an appointment tomorrow.
Thanks.

Hi Everyone,
Im Dreamii, Im new here.
Well i also plan to do my plastic surgery in Korea, and after all i research I kinda like Regen the most. I try to email them and they only reply one n ask me to fill the form and never reply again (more than 1month already).
Does anyone know about the price of Regen?
thank u :smile:

You can go down even 50% if you're really good at bargaining. But in my opinion I think you should go straight in, tell them (politely, of course!) that your budget is only so-and-so, could they do the procedures you'd like at that price?

Thank you ngalaxiee for that info. I want the zygoma and mandible reduction as well as a rhino aNd ptosis correction. But If I can't bargain down, I guess Ill have to choose which ones I reAlly need. ;(

Just got a kakao Id. If anyone wants to message me, it's amozonigrl.

Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks, I'll have try my best to bargain down as much as possible.

Because I'm really penniless now from the previous PS.

I'm planning on going around the same time (at the end of June/ beginning of July) and began searching for accommodations ( airnbn, stay places hotels near apujeong/ sinsa-dong ) and most are booked full into July! Have you had any luck w/ finding accommodations? I realize you probably don't want to proclaim to the world where you're staying, for safety reasons, but I'm wondering how people are going about housing?

Hi. I've already booked my flight for June 30th. I'm looking around for housing now and using airbnb. If anyone wants to come with me for consultations, let me know! My email and kakao Id is written above.