They hv a branch in China

I m interested in this clinic too, thou wonder a lot if they do good ps

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone
I'm new here...
I plan to go to Korea this coming September. I want to get my revision rhinoplasty, fat graft full face and still deciding to so para nasal or mandible jaw reduction.
Has anyone plan to do similar PS? Can share me some ideas pls
Thank you very much

I was watching season one of the Korean makeover show "Let me in" and at the end of the show, they show the prices for various procedures done on the contestant. So I guess these must be local prices. Don't know which clinic these prices are for, but it's good reference:

This girl had a lot done on the face:
Double eyelid: 1,000,000
Forehead augmentation: 3,000,000
Front slit eyelid: 900,000
Botox: 700,000
2-jaw" 13,000,000
Nose tip-plasty: 1,200,000
V-line: 3,500,000
Square chin reduction: 5,000,000

Hi,
I have a question for banobagi. Is the fat graftin price u listed is for full face or per area?
I'm planning to go there for fat grafting too :smile:

I will be going on the same time but probably 4th or 5th July to mid July too.
It will be okay if we can meet there and do same consult with the clinic

I was looking through LIFE's website because I heard they were quite reasonable price-wise and some forummers had a good experience there. I sent two separate inquiries with pictures to their English email and Chinese emails respectively.

The english consultant replied yesterday saying the doctor viewed my pictures and recommended nasal augmentation + tip plasty for 2,500,000 - 2,750,000 krw.

Tonight I got a response from their Chinese consultant saying that the doctor viewed my pictures and recommended nasal augmentation + tip plasty for 3,600,000 - 3,950,000 krw AND a nasal lengthening for 900,000 - 1,000, 000krw.

This begs the question, did the physician even look at the pictures? Also has anyone had experience with discriminatory pricing, should that be raising red flags?

Is yours a primary or revision case? I've got different pricing as you now that you mentioned this.

its just a primary case. What did they quote you?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi girls,

I just had chin + cheek liposuction at 365mc and after some slight bargaining i managed to get the price down to 4.4mil nett (from 4.93mil as quoted by them). I paid everything by card btw.

I know this is going to sound like im crying over spilled milk but......... The cost information mail that i received prior to the consultation stated that the price for chin and cheek lipo was 1.8mil each, which means that it should only have been 3.6mil and it seems that i overpaid by a whopping 30%!!

I agreed on the price because

1) i forgot the price stated on the email and just assumed the price that i was quoted was the standard price

2) i assumed that 365mc, being such a big hospital, wouldn't resort to these marketing gimmicks like the other smaller clinics (quoting 1 price and charging another)

so i made my payment and had the surgery.

Looking at the cost information mail now, i can't help but feel imbalanced.. actually im fine if it's a couple hundred dollars since the skills of the surgeon is my top priority but 1mil won is enough to pay for my air tickets -.-

I approached the staff at 365 (nicely) and asked them about the price discrepancies and was told that the automated email that was sent with the cost was actually the outdated one (might be believable cuz i think no one really updates the english website).

So now, what do you guys think? Am i too naive to believe what i've been told? Is there still a chance to get back the 1mil won if i have indeed been overcharged?

TIA!