BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mingliang,
I am arriving to Seoul on the 19th but I am not doing facelift procedure this time. I look for less invasive procedure like fat graft and accuflift due to lack of time, but if you're around the corner, I won't mind to accompany you for consultation. It's a big decision so I don't want to do it lightly. Also motherland has done the procedure if you want more info about AONE. Take care.

Just got price quote from Cinderella and Dream.

Cinderella:
zygoma 7.5m
jawline 7.5m
eyelid revision 3.3m
epi+lateral 2m
nose 4m

Approx 24m
Discount available if I do more than one procedure

Dream:
zygoma + vline 15m-16m
eyelid revision 2m-2.5m
nose 4m-5m

Approx 21m~23.5m
Discount available

Btw here is the quote I got from the Eng consultant at DAPRS:

Rhinoplasty 4 mil. (not too bad - i think locals usually pay 2-3 mil)
Malar reduction 7 mil (I think this is standard too for foreigners, although locals pay 1-2 mil less)
Genioplasty with V line 6- 14 mil ( I think that means genioplasty for 6 mil and V line for 8 mil)

But I definitely will negotiate down to maximum 18 mil.

mimi, have you decide which doctor/clinic you are going with? I would love to see your acculift result if you wouldn't mind sharing.. Are you going to have just acculift? or the Accu sculpting and lifting that you posted on the other thread? I am interested in knowing how the latter works.

• 2 weeks later...
TLPS
Power V Lift- 3.5 Mil
Full face (heart line) fat grafting - 3.8 Mil including additional fat grafting session 3 months later and 2 prp sessions

The Line Clinic
Power V Lift- $2870 USD
Fat grafting (per area) - $1440 USD

Banobagi
Accusculpt - 2 Mil to 3.3 Mil
Fat grafting - 2.5 Mil to 3.3 Mil
Cheekbone endotine - 5.5 Mil to 7.15 Mil

Hello mimi60, I've read a few times on the forum that apparently some of the staff from The Line Clinic created and moved to TLPS, whereas the other staff stayed at The Line.
I checked their websites and they seem to have different addresses.

I think you should consider The Line also! I read that The Line clinic is really popular with locals and they seem to have cheaper prices.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for your interest in my clinic. In the photos, you seem to have bulky and depressed nasal tip. I want to recommend you open nasal tip-plasty with septal cartilage graft which can make your nasal tip more augmented, more definite, and smaller. The expected cost of this kind of revision rhinoplasty is 4,400,000 KRW. I usually recommend my patients to stay in Korea for more than 6 days for this procedure

Hi MaiQ,
The price that DAPRS quoted you for rhinoplasty is reasonable. They just got back to me and this was what the quotation they gave me which I am really surprised about the price difference.

Thank you for your interest in DA clinic.
1) Osteotomy: If it is bridge osteotomy, it costs about 1,5000,000won.
2)Alarplasty: about 2,500,000won.
3)Tiplasty and bridge augumentation cost about 4,000,000won.
4)Full face fat grafting costs about 2,500,000~4,500,000won.

I hope that this isnt the final price and that I am able to bring it down. I may be going with someone else who is getting workd done at DA too.

Hey, I got the same quote as you because I am not doing alarplasty, just bridge and tip, so that's why mine is 4 mil.