BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I think V line surgery in General is quite a broad term to use for facial contouring. This depends on the individual's needs and will vary depending on what procedure is required. Here he says that mandibular full contouring will involve shaving the mandible and chin (usually for longer than average chin) which will give you a 'v-line'. However, results do vary depending on the individual and this should be discussed with the surgeon. In my case, a V line surgery will involve T-osteotomy and mandible contouring because I have a short chin. This procedure is also used for those who have a broad chin. Hope this helps

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for clarifying! It seems like there are so many different terms and procedures for cutting up facial bones and it got quite confusing :|

I have heard of AONE Dr Kwon is famous on facelift and neck lift, in fact I am considering doing it. He has Facebook under Aone, check it out. It would be nice to go with someone too. I will post a demand for going along in the future. Good luck!

So, I have some replies

JK
revision rhinoplasty 6,000,000 KRW
mini lift + omega lift 6,000,000 + 3,000,000 KRW
full face fat grafting 5,250,000 KRW
HIFU skin treatment 1,500,000
HIFU is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment

Wonjin
belody lifting 2,500,000 - 3,000,000 KRW
thread lifting 3,500,000 - 4,000,000 KRW
fat grafting 3,500,000 - 4,500,000 KRW
under eye repositioning 1,500,000 - 1,800,000 KRW
belody lifting seems to be a treatment using vibration. it sounds like it might be similar to ultherapy.

So, JK seems like it has pricing similar to the US. They were one of my top two choices, hopefully my second top choice responds with something a little more competitive. I would only consider getting fat grafting done in Korea, but I may just get the lift done here if the price is the same. I will keep updating.

By the way, I put in an online consultation at Delightful Aesthetics, and I got a spam email from someone called Daiyu Plastic Surgery saying my pictures hadn't uploaded correctly & could I resend them. Because it was all in Korean I stupidly did it & didn't check it out until I got a DAEMON failure notice, so just be aware of that, people trolling the online consultations & spamming customers.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll try to do an online consultation with them and let you know what they say.

Thanks a lot! I have sent 3 emails to AONE, LIFE and Banobagi for 3 days now, still no one come back:sad:, I am checking out fat grafting, face and neck lift. Someone post Golden Ratio Clinic which sounds interesting too. Stay in touch.

I've been Googling info about A One & their website is all in Korean. Google translate is really funny if you try to read it. Anyway, I sent them an email, but I also found out that they have a youtube channel. A lot of the videos are all in Korean, but I found one in English that explains Dr. Kwon's facelift method. Unfortunately it doesn't have B&A pics :sad: but I really like that he mentions doing a platysmaplasty as part of his facelifts. All the American doctors I've talked to have said that's essential to preventing that double chin / turkey neck from forming. Some of the sag is loose skin, but mainly it's the neck muscles under the chin spreading apart & they need to be sewn back together. It's a separate surgery from a mini lift. None of the other clinics have mentioned it. That doesn't mean they don't do it, but at least with this place I can be certain they do.
Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRLudIAHww

Grand Plastic Surgery:

Fat grafting costs 1.35-1.55 million KRW, 440-510,000 KRW for per additional area
Neck lift costs 4.2-4.83 million KRW
Fat repositioning costs 1.8-2.1 million KRW

Fat repositioning is referring to under eye bags. I have very hollow looking eyes (I have a very bony, scrawny face altogether) so I asked about procedures specifically for rejuvenating my eyes. Unfortunately most of these places took that to mean I have under eye bags even though it's quite the opposite. I'm including the pricing anyway for people who do want that taken care of.

Aone:

Face and neck lift :$10,000+10%Tax
Full face grafting : $2,000+10%Tax
Re-Rhinoplasty : $6,000+10%Tax
(in case of using rib cartilage $1,000+10% will additionally charged.)
And Dr.kwon strongly suggest you to be receive smile lipt.
(The charge of smile lipt is $2,000+10% Tax)

They are very quick about responding to all my questions. I also love the shameless upsell for his signature service, the smile lift.

Great but I sent him photos and email, he didn't reply! I am considering in person appointment he definitely is in my list. I heard Dr Kanf from IOU is also good. I will compare both. Keep me posted and many thanks again!

I got reply from Aone but very general, basically they said I should do everything:sad:, the didn't quite the price and just send me link of YouTube....

Dr.Kwon strongly suggest you Full face lift(included forehead and brow lift),Rhinoplasty, fat transplantation
and smile lipt.

Attached file is showing the simulated expecting result after surgery.
Please check the video links given below :
Smile lipt :
Mouth Corner lift
Smile Lipt 2
forehead & eyebrow lift
Endoscopic Forehead-lift (1) :
Endoscopic Forehead-lift (2) :
Forehead-brow Lift:
Anti-Aging : Forehead-Brow Lift (1) :
Anti-Aging: Forehead-Brow Lift (2) :
Face and neck lift
Anti-Aging : Face and Neck Lift (1) :
Anti-Aging : Face and Neck Lift
Nose:
Rhinoplasty : Nasal Tip Plasty and Nasal Dorsum Augmentation :
Latest video_ Nose surgery with rib cartilage:
Fat Injection :
Fat grafting:

Yeah, they all told me I should get everything done, and some of them included other things they thought I should get done. I don't think it's a bad thing, they're just in the business of trying to make us look perfect, and their idea of perfection may be a little more enhanced than ours since they see it all day, every day.

It would be nice if we go together as company. Please let me know what you decide. My skype address is mei60ling, we don't need to chat but text on Skype also. Where are you located? I am from Europe.Take care.