BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi mochi,
Thank for translate. Anyway can you tell me 550 equal how much? Is it 550 000 kr won? Or 5milion?
Thank u

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be 5.5 mil won. As you can see power v lifting is 90 which is 900k. It can't be 90k right - that's like 90 usd lol

Btw about promotion you can see they usually don't post date of validity. Sometimes u (as a foreigner) bring the quote there n they may say it's no longer valid. Or sometime they say it's valid only for Korean residents. Or sometime they said 'your case is complicated (esp likely for revision case) so you can't be qualify for this' Just a head up so you guys don't expect too much of getting these cheap quotes. It all depends on how money savvy is the clinic, they can make up all sort of excuses.

Thank u MaiQ

I get a quote from

JW - Jenny [email protected]
1) Revison Incision eyelid + ptosis USD 4,500

Grand - Jiwon son +82 70 7119 1580
1) Revision Incision eyelid 2,400.00-2,700.00 krw

Banobagi - hebe
1) Revision Incision eyelid 3,500.00-4,000.00 krw

View clinic
Still waiting

SMPS - yumi +65 8510 8818
1) Revision Incision eyelid USD 2,300 ( CHEPER )

I see them blogger website quite good in result,planning to go for it .
anyone have ideal about smps?
http://ohsofickle.blogspot.sg/2013/11/plastic-surgery-journey.html

I tried to search for smps but hardly find anything? Lol except for bloggers Tammy and Daryl sponsored blogspot(s).

@dreamiii , yes what @maiQ said is correct.

I looked up on the link in the TLPS post and on the website one part said "7월 15일까지 신청해주신 분들에 한해 진행됩니다."

What does that mean? Does it mean that the promotion ends on 15/7 or it begins then?

Cheers! ^^

I'm starting to think about mandible reduction now too! I'm really leaning towards Dream now, been sifting through threads and most reviews about them aren't too bad. I really want to do their berry-line mandibular surgery. Ugh! So many things to fix!

Anyway, your trip seems to be coming up soon! Good luck! :biggrin: go go go!

Anddd more prices:

TLPS
Quick Zygoma Reduction: 4.6mil, pushed down to 4.2mil over email
3D Zygoma Reduction: 7.5mil

But after seeing their promotion prices, I'm sure they can afford to lower the costs even more when I go for surgery in Sep! I think I'm going to be quite confident now when I go into negotiation with them in person.

i've been reading in this forum for sometime now and has benefit a lot, i decided to do my part as well.

has just contacted with regen and been quoted

V-line 9M
Zygoma 6M

she told me it includes 7-10days stay at the hospital which ive nv heard of from others, normally we are let go after one night and have to go back to the hotel till post op appointment, so im going to ask again.

im saving up to go sometime next year, hopefully one of you guys can tag alone.

It means only for those that have applied before 15 July :smile:

Hi! I want to ask something about the prices. Actually, I really don't know what should be the right price for a specific surgery. Can you give me the prices for every surgery? Thanks a lot. :smile:

I did ask power V line before cost are ard usd3800
actually is cheek lipo ?? maybe some thread.

last time i went BK them quoted my nose USD 2300 ( i was shock !! no expensive)
But ... when i arrived to Seoul with my GF ,after consultation it become USD 3800 !!!!
Poor until daily eat 7-11 food :mad:

After then, i learn through this can confirm everything ,ask very carefully in SMPS Singapore office , Yumi (consultant) will honestly explain , medicine, garment, and other supplement have to extract paid

Hi dear,
What is there website? Can you share? Wanna have a look.

wait what clinic is this? Why so ridiculously cheap :S