BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Teuimps

[FONT=&#44404]1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (Incisional method is recommended) : 2.5—3.0m KRW [/FONT]
[FONT=굴림] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW [/FONT]
[FONT=굴림] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]3. tip- plasty : 3.0m KRW [/FONT]
[FONT=굴림] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]4. alar reduction : 1.5 m KRW[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404][/FONT] 5. otopasty : 3.0 m KRW

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard if you bargain in korea they might give you a trainee doctor

so scary

oh well every surgeon has to start somewhere, i wonder who their first few bunch of patients are, it has to be some "bait and switch"

hi all, i'm glad to find this page, I'm not alone want to do cosmectic surgery on my face.
I have sent my pictures to TL and they quoted

3D zygoma reduction at KRW 7,500,000,
Jaw reduction KRW 9,200,000
Power V is KRW 3,800,000

total 20,500,000

i think it is quite expensive, i'm putting on braces now, plan to do the surgery after i take off braces. ;);););)

I think it quite expensive, it over my budget. :cool:

asked a local friend to inqure the price from Banogagi, got quoted v-line: 6.5M won + 10% VAT, Rhino(non-revisional): 3.2M won... Sh*t that's a whole lot cheaper than what they have quoted me in the email: 10M+ for vline and 5 - 7M for revisional rhino.

Just contact EverM for vline price, they quoted me 9.9M in the beginning, but since I ve had an idea of the local price, managed to bargain down to 7.5M. I guess that's already a resonable price. Still haven't decided on where to have my rhino done tho. any recommendations?~

Tipps for all who are considering Seoul for PS: DON'T bring any translator. if you need someone to take care of you, ask for an aftercare service instead. Most hospital have connections to some uni students who do this as a part-time, they only show up after the operation, therefore no nasty under-the-table deal involved. They charge around 70Euro per day. And ALWAYS ALWAYS try to bargain off at least 30% they quoted you.

I'm going there alone but I know few people r heading there the same time as me. I havent booked accommodation yet, there is a place only charge $20dollar a night. Including breakfast, I wanted to check out more about it. What surgeries are u thinking of getting?

Hello! I am also planning to go korea in Aug for eyelid surgery. I will be going alone thou. Anybody wan to take advantage of the SQ 2-to-go promo to seoul? its going cheapest at 650/ticket!

Ohh that's cool, I haven't booked any accommodations yet either. I'm planning to get liposuction on my chin & cheeks, alar reduction surgery, and possibly an eyelid surgery to make my eyelids stand out more. I was hoping to travel with someone cause the air ticket + hotel could be cheaper, and also it's easier to bargain with the clinics if they're getting two customers compared to one. What about you? What procedures are you getting?