BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I don't need a higher bridge (or do I?). In the photoshopped picture I just removed the hump and lift the tip. I didn't make the bridge higher.
Doesn't osteotomy mean cutting and pushing the bone? ^^
Thank you, I hope everything goes well haha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends on if you like it :amuse: Also it's hard to say by just seeing a pic of your nose. From what I research though I don't think many clinics do bridge augmentation without using implant and I don't like implants either... how long will you be in Korea? I may be there around the same time :smile:

Best of luck on your surgery Saqua. Hopefully, you'll show us the results afterwards. Your bridge seems high enough so you definitely don't need the implant. And it's better to go without it since there's always the fear of infection :sad:. If you don't think your bridge is high enough afterwards you can always add it on later. Very, very jealous of the great prices you've gotten.

Hi all, I'm a newbie here, but I've been stalking this forum section for quite a while ^^ since my mom want to do eye bag removal in KOrea. Thanks to this forum, I've learned a lot about PS in Korea.
Wonjin come to my country, and my mom did face to face consultation, they advised my mom to do fat repositioning for the eye bag removal. Based on this, I started to asked for the price range for this procedure from a view clinic in Korea.

Eye bag removal with fat repositioning :

Wonjin : 2.3 m KRW
Teuim : 1.2- 2 m KRW (need face to face consultation for final price)
Banobagi : 2.2 m KRW
Regen : 3 m KRW
VIew : 1.6 m KRW
Pitangui : 1.2 -1.5 KRW
BK : 1.5 m KRW
DAPRS : 1.8 KRW

What do you think about the price they gave?
My first choice is TEUIM, since my mom will only do eyes, but I also want to consult with other clinics too. Could you recommend me which clinic that will be good for eye bag removal.
I know that this can be considered as minor surgery, but still I want the best for my mom.

Thank you so much

have just emailed them for the promotion if foreigner applicable for the promotion. has anyone already emailed them and got the reply?

Changchange, I was curious so I chatted with the English-fluent consultant. The consultant said it's til end November but only for Korea locals, as there's a separate marketing team and separate offers run for locals. I've always known foreigners get ripped off a bit (and to be reasonable, clinics need to get back the cost of business of dealing with foreigners -hiring translators etc) but this is pretty blatant and cynical.

My friend also emailed them and was told that the promotion is over (it's a bit of a mixed message!)

Please try and let us know what answer you get.

Waaaaaahhh ;-; So lucky..I can see why though, Singapore is super amazing~ Hopefully in the future they do an international one.. Good luck Chubbychub and other fellow SG forumers who enter the competition..I hope you win~ ^^

Hello,
This is my first time here. Just very thankful about all sharing here
Anybody here did non-surgical with filler nose job before, how much is it ?
Thank you so much.
I wanna do nose job next month, have anybody want to go together ^^

Hi hi. . At least you guys got a reply. I emailed them bout the ad I saw . If I am entitle for the promo? No reply til now. So I think it's not meant for me.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Your eyes look so nice & natural & it's wonderful that there is no more swelling.
I'm definitely interested to go to View for my ps.

However, I've sent a few emails & did not receive any replies so far.
How did you previously contact them?

Hi Jilly I used Kaokao talk to schedule an appointment with them. But they seemed to have forgotten it when I showed up so I'm pretty sure you can walk in for a consultation as well. They have a fluent English translater Jessica so you'll be in good hands. They also told me if my double eyelids somehow became monolids which is an extremely rare occurrence they would even redo it for free. Which I thought was a great guarantee. Lol although I hadn't ever wanted to make the plane trip back to Korea anytime soon.