BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I asked to consultants from some clinics and hospitals. they said cost is changeable.
The cost would be changed by surgery procedures, how many procedures I am considered (discount I mean) and etc.. I guess :-/
I think the cost which consultants let me know by email would be different when I visited clinics!

Prices I've received so far are the following: (not saying that I'll be doing all these procedures, was curious what they charged)

JW Plastic Surgery: (Prices received Sept 2014)
- Rhinoplasty with Tip Plasty using my own septal cartilage - 6 million krw or 6400CAD
- Buccal fat removal with incision inside the mouth - 3.75 Million krw or 3990CAD
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) (for the face) - 1.5 Million KRW or1596CAD
- Vaser (facial Lipo) - 4.5 Million KRW or 4787 CAD

TLPS or TL Plastic Surgery (Oct-December 2014)
- Power V Lifting - 3.5 Million KRW or 3692 CAD
- Mask V Lifting - 5 Million KRW or 5275 CAD
- Complex V Lifting - 7 Million KRW or 7397 CAD
- Rhinoplasty - nose tip surgery with alar reduction - 5 Million KRW or 5275 CAD
(They said discounts could be given for multiple procedures, they also offered private limo transfer from airport to clinic and consult and surgery same day for 500$USD deposit)

Lasik:sad:Prices Received Dec 2014)
B&VITT - Starting from 1.45Million KRW
Hellolasik - 1.6 to 2 Million KRW

Oh and for my husband

Hair Transplant - Dr Momo (Prices Received August 2014)
5.5 KRW or 5500 USD for 3500-4500 hair transplant implanted..

*All the above prices were indicating that we would be receiving treatment in April/May 2015

Hi guys, [FONT=맑은 고딕]Dream quoted me this -
[/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕]Incisional eyelid surgery with ptosis costs 4.7 mil krw but non-incisional with ptosis costs 3.5 mil KRW. Epicanthoplasty costs 1.2mil [/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Almost 6 mil? Is that overpriced, what should be reasonable price to accept for eyes? thanks![/FONT]

wow!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I am looking to have rhinoplasty done next year in Korea and was quoted 6-7M KRW by Wonjin. Is that an average quote by email? I know you can negotiate in person but even with that it seems excessively high. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Dear Mindy,

Hello, my name is Irene and thank you for your inquiry and having interest in WONJIN Beauty Medical Group.
I will be the contact person for you and I can help you with answering your inquiries, making reservations for consultation and/or surgery.

We, at WONJIN, provide our patients with up-to-date facilities and skills led by Dr. Park Won Jin and other 50 expert surgeons. We offer the highest quality services in fields of plastic surgery, dentistry, anti-aging, aesthetic treatments and more.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in Wonjin's Nose surgery.
As I reviewed the photos you have attached, I suggest Wide nose bridge reduction to make the nose bridge slimmer, and Nostril reduction to remove unnecesary fats and skins out to make it narrower. Of couse, The nose brigde will be higher with silicones and tip will be corrected withe your own septom cartliage. I suggest nose extension to avoid upturned nose.

The following are the average price for the Nose inquiry:

(price includes medical exam, anesthesia, and recovery room usage/ price may vary depending on patient's condition/ price may be negotiated during the consultation)

Rhinoplasty(Incision method for Lateral Osteotomy, Weir, and Nose Extension): average 6,000,000 ~ 7,000,000 KRW

More informations can be found in our Wonjin Homepage http://wonjinbeauty.com/index.asp?inc=face/Rhinoplasty

Our goal is to make your experience in Korea and WONJIN as pleasant as possible and I will be able to provide you with customized and specialized care for you. If you are planning to visit Korea anytime soon, why don't you take advantage of our free face to face consultation and you will be able to get accurate diagnosis and price from our surgeon. So please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and if I can be of any further help.

I will look forward to hearing from you again.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Irene

Hello, mindy
I want to ask about that why you want to do with Wonjin? because, I saw a news 'A Korean girl died after plastic surgery in Wonjin'.I really scary with them.

my friend got hers from the Philippines said it was cheaper and did an okay job with it. The prices are in Korean Won. Private Message me if you want more information.

Laser Blepharoplastyat 3700000
Breast Augmentation 7500000
Rhinoplasty Silicone 3850000

She said it was from the best one there and includes hotel and airfare

That's not cheaper at all. I've had clinics in gangnam that have quoted me less.

Hi!! How did you manage to contact opera for the price of rhino?! Been trying to do that. Is 2mil won quite cheap or suspiciously cheap? Coz most clinics quoted me 3mil won up!!

Oh I thought it was considering it included airfare and accomodations. Let me know if anyone is interested