BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my prices so far I have been quoted* for four clinics (I think I have more somewhere I will post later if I find them) and counting (more soon)~~

1. Banobagi:

All for One surgery (Square jaw reduction, buccal fat and muscles removal) - 7.7m KRW ₩
Cheekbone/Zygoma Reduction - 6.6m KRW ₩
Genioplasty/ Chin implant - 4~6m KRW ₩
Cheek Endotine - 7m KRW ₩

2. Item Clinic:

V-line Osteonomy - 12m KRW ₩
Cheekbone/Zygoma Reduction - 7m KRW ₩

3. Girin (기린성형외과):

V-line - 7m KRW ₩
Cheekbone/Zygoma Reduction - 4.5m KRW ₩
Fat Graft - 1.2m KRW ₩

4. JW Beauty:

(They gave me a rough price combined for these procedures)

Cheekbone/Zygoma Reduction, Mandibular Angle Reductiom and Genioplasty -

14000~16000 USD $

* Most of the clinics that quoted me said that I could get a discount for combined procedures :smile:

Which is precisely what I implied in my original post if daybyday22 read carefully. Some people here need to do more reading before they clutter the forums with nonsensical and redundant posts.

Cause as foreigners its hard for us to really know how much they charge local koreans so many clinics take advantage of that to increase the prices hence lot a lot of forumers ask for prices to compare with each other. Another reason for overcharge is because clinics charge extra for having english consultants and services catered to foreigners. It's not fair but it happens all the time anyways.

Honestly, the "overcharge" isn't too much of a deal breaker considering that most surgeries are still significantly cheaper than if I were to get surgery done in the states :P

I need to learn Korean and have consultation with them as Korean >:sad:
Than there is no reason they ask overcharge to us!!

It's not as simple as that. Koreans can quite easily tell if you are a native speaker or not by your accent. Even if you are a foreign-born Korean who is fluent, you are treated as an outsider. I'm afraid Korean culture and society is quite xenophobic, so the locals have no problem with treating foreigners differently.

It pretty much goes like this. If you don't look and speak like them, you don't get the discount. Or that's what I heard.

365MC quoted me 4.4m krw for Lipo of the arm alone... Without including the miscellaneous fee (e.g. garment) of 280k krw. Is it too expensive? I'm actually borderline underweight, can I use that to haggle for a lower quote? For that price and all the airfares and accommodation I can actually get it down in my own country lol... And they have post treatment sessions which I won't be able to undergo as I plan to stay in Korea for only a maximum of 2 weeks, hence the price I'm quote aren't really justified... Right? Haha. Wonder if you guys have gotten any better quotes? :smile: TIA!

I totally agree with you. That's why I am planning to get consultation with my KOREAN friends!!

I was quoted for 5.5 mil for revisional eyelid surgery with ptosis correction from Banobagi. Does everyone think this is reasonable or overpriced?

What are the best doctors for revisional eye lid surgery (my previous non-incisional crease from a few years ago has sunk and is now a hidden inner fold..) Can't open my eyes wide enough without frowning with train tracks on my forehead...!