BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

That seems relatively high for revision... but I think banobagi tends to give high price quotes, so you may have to bargain in person during your consultation. Do you mind me asking where you had your first surgery?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first surgery was done over a holiday in sgp by a top well known doctor that costed over 4000USD! He just put in two stitches for the non-incisional method without any regard for my hooded eyes..so yes after a couple of years I noticed how hidden the crease has become... its a bit like Blake Lively's hooded eyes.

About banobagi's eyelid revision, someone quoted $1800USD for Banobagi but that post was from 2011. The Revision +Ptosis correction quote I've got is about twice as much as getting double eye lids with the incision or without. I'm going through a korea medical agency and they said they can try and get a 6-16% discount? How low can we bargain to at Banobagi? I don't think I will be able to bargain further in person going through a medical agency and will have to pay the deposit like some members mentioned in this forum. Can someone please share!

For rhinoplasty revision:
JW- $4600-$12000 USD (depending on material use silicone vs rib cartilage)
ID- 6 million KRW ( starting price)

Fat graft:
ID- fat graft starts at 2.3 million KRW for forehead, 4 million KRW for whole face.

5.5k for eyelid surgery is super high. It shouldn't be more than 2 to 3 thousand for incisional eyelid. Based on my personal experience and research, you are very unlikely to get a discount at banobagi. If anything, the already high quotes is likely to be increased even more when they see you in person. They would claim you are a difficult case and that's why it's more expensive. Keep in mind Banobagi is already in high demand by locals. They could care less about your business, unless you are significantly overpaying. But, they're reputed to have zero negative complaints. So it's up to you if they're worth the extra overcharge.

I just k’talked TLPS and asked them for a quote. It was funny because I asked if I could get a quote for the following procedures and she said ‘of course’..so I was waiting for a while and then she said ‘can I see your pictures?’. I was like ok, fine if that's the only way I'll get a quote (I don't mind) and sent them to her. However instead of a quote she recommended me procedures, very similar to what I mentioned.... I asked again for a quote and an hour later I got one lol. I don't know if there was a bit of a language barrier but it was pretty funny xD
Anyway..they gave me a rounded number with discounts and said I could further negotiate when I got there (I hope it's not a case of them denying that they quoted me this price and put it up when I see them face to face!)..
The following price is for Square jaw reduction, zygoma reduction, full face fat graft and genioplasty:
It was 15M KRW (₩)..
I think it is pretty reasonable, (at least compared to Banobagi's quote of 26M for the same procedures!!) but I would hope. I can bargain down a tiny bit more!

Well, here is what I got (I am a guy so maybe the prices is a bit different? Not sure).

ITEM

Chin Implant (Silicon) @ KRW 3.5m
D Eyelid (Incision) @ KRW 2.8m
D Eyelid (Partial) @ KRW 2.5m
Ptosis Correction @ KRW 1.23m
Round Head Surgery (well... one can dream for a round head :P) @ KRW 6.1m

JW

Chin Implant (Silicon) @ USD 2,900
Lateral Epi @ USD 1,500
Blepharoplasty @ USD 2,700

Girin

Chin Implant (Silicon) @ KRW 2m
Sliding Genio @ KRW 4.5m
No Incision D Eyelid + Ptosis @ KRW 2m
Lateral Epi @ KRW 1.5m
Rhinoplasty (bump removal and tip) @ KRW 4.5m

Samsung

Sliding Genio @ KRW 6m
Full Incision D Eyelid @ KRW 3m
Rhinoplasty (bump removal and tip) @ KRW 5m

NOTE: I did not visit any of these clinics or anything done (yet). Just send it online with pics for estimates (and apparently they all think I need a new face...) :lol:

I think the price really differs for every clinic... but seems like 2-3 mil won seems average, I've seen prices higher and lower. Probably best to email the clinics you're thinking of going to for price.

It differes from clinic to clinic and sometimes patients get different quotes.
I inquired to a few clinics and the prices I got so far are:
Girin- 1.8 mil KRW including secondary treatement
TL -3.5 million won including second fat injection and PRP(stem cell)
Dream - 4.79mil Krw
ID- 4.5 Krw
View- 2,500,000KW +/- for partial fat grafting including second treatment (not sure what the cost for full face is)

As you can see the prices differ a lot. You may get some discount if you do other procedures too or may negotiate during consultation.

Hello guys, so I am doing some serious research on the best doctors and clinics for rhinoplasty and epicanthoplasty with possible ptosis correction. I got approval to take off of work and just booked my flights/hotels for this November to Seoul!

After dreaming about getting plastic surgery for years and deciding to wait until I can go abroad to South Korea where the doctors have the most experience with Asian features, I want to make sure it's worth it by not going to just any factory clinic and get botched. I can do that right here in the good ol' USA and save $1,500 on plane tickets. Everyone here has been so amazingly helpful in this journey that I want to give back also. So here are some prices of the clinics I consulted with online.

Since I already have natural double eyelids I don't need DES as well though Teuim suggested medial crease correction to me. I am not sure what that is? So any advice is appreciated

Also, does all of the clinics use super soft silicone by default? I know Cinderella and Dream does but the consultants at the other clinics are a little slow getting back to me on that.

[​IMG]

not all of them use the ultra soft. Some use a different brand called high soft silicone. But when it comes to the soft silicone types The Line and DAPRS also use it. Not sure about view or teuim.

What teium suggest with medical crease correction I'm assuming they were trying to put epicanthoplasty into layman terms for you. Also with the number of procedures you are having 30 percent discount is impossible. Even for those who are getting bone contouring over 20k 30% discount is highly difficult to obtain.

Anyways good luck with your surgery x

Dream Medical:

* Malar (Zygoma) & Angle (Mandible) Reduction: For malar& angle reduction separately, the rough price is 7.15mil-8.5mil.(Each of them)

* Tip Plasty (Rhino): it usually cost around 3.14mil ( to lift and give a curve on tip) usually using your septal& ear carilage.

* Fat Injection (Fat Graft): Full Face: 4.79mil

Girin:
1. New V-Line (mandible reduction) - KRW 7,000,000 Korea won (7M)
2. Zygoma reduction - KRW 4,500,000 Korea won (4.5M)
3. Chin surgery - KRW 4,500,000 Korea won (4.5M)
4. NIP - KRW 1,500,000 ~ 2,000,000 Korea won (1.5 ~2M)

Girin

1. Revision double eyelids surgery - About KRW 3,000,000 Korea won (3M, cost could be changed by procedure)
2. Zygoma (Cheekbone) reduction - KRW 4,500,000 Korea won (4.5M)

View Clinic
incisional DES 3,500,000KW;
Reduction of cheekbone 7,000,000KW.

The Line
basic rhinoplasty-KRW 3,750,000
deviated nose correction (general anesthesia + extra material cost)-KRW 6,750,000
Revision double eyelids surgery-KRW 3,750,000~
3D zygomaplasty-KRW 6,750,000