BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I am going to get extensive work done on my face and this is what I was quote from VIEW:

Facial Contouring costs around; Jaw 7,000,000KW & Cheeks 7,000,000KW & Chin 7,500,000KW

-Liposuction under the chin and along the jawline is proceeded with Acculift; costing around 2,400,000KW per area

-Fat graft is around 2,500,000KW per area and for full facial costing around 3,000,000KW

In my opinion, this is very very expensive. But when I get there in person I will see what VIEW suggests and how much I can haggle.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Overall it is cheaper than America, but these prices quotes are still a bit higher than I expected to pay. In my opinion, these are nearly what doctors charge here. That is why when I get to Korea, I will see what I can haggle with doctor.

Hello.

The line clinic is at sinsa-dong in korea. You can just look for accomodations near sin-sa subway station. And i normally book my accomodation through airbnb.

Hi guys, I did tipplasty at JW a year ago (which turned out fantastic, all those glowing reviews of Dr Suh's professionalism are accurate and they also gave me a very good and honest price without bargaining at all) and now I'd like to reduce my alar base. I didn't do both back then because I was younger and more tentative. Do you know if clinics will charge me alarplasty rates or revision rhinoplasty rates? Theoretically I don't think I should be charged a higher price, because they will be making incisions on and reshaping completely different parts of the nose from the part previously operated on. But I'm not sure - does anyone have any idea? Thanks :smile:

Hi there I checked with TLPS and it is indeed priced as first time alar reduction surgery :smile: I feel a bit lame answering my own question but just in case anyone has the same question down the road!

This is good to know.
It would make sense as they are, like you said, different parts of the nose from the main middle vault

• 2 weeks later...
I just messaged JW clinic on Kakao to set a consultation date. Then they asked me to make a deposit of $500 per procedure to secure a surgery date. Is that normal? I don't feel comfortable making $500 deposit because I plan on consulting at three other clinics to choose the best option. Any opinions?

some of clinics do take deposits
I guess it is really depends on the clinic

if you think about big clinics likes to manufacture the patients yes I guess they just take the patient on anytime they come in and visit since they just put you in a sleep and do the surgery(sometimes you do not know which doctor performed on you which it means swapping doctors)

That's interesting they got back to you so soon~ maybe because they heard the word 'consultation'..more business..just joking I am pretty sure they aren't like that!
I contacted them a while ago and seem to be too busy posting videos and pictures of their meals on Facebook and instagram to reply haha jks! :P

In regard to deposit, from what I have heard it can mean two totally different things.
Sometimes if clinics are going to be really busy during your chosen time period they will recommend you put down a deposit in order to guarantee you a spot.
On the other hand, many a dishonest clinic try to pressure or require you to put down a deposit as a method to get your business and prevent you from seeing other clinics.

Im sorry I can't say which JW is, as I don't know enough about the clinic, but I am hopeful it is not the latter because they look reputable eniyg and I like their results..

Good luck~ ♥♡

I don't know if anyone posted quotes on these yet but I messaged a couple clinics and that is what I got(in USD):

TL
Nose & V-Line Combo: 12000
Quick Zygoma: 2000
Surgey to even out ''triple eyelids'': 1800

ID
V-Line: 9100
Nose: 4500
Lids: 2000
Loveband: 1500
Zyoma: 6500

Jw
Mandibular Angle Reduction: 5500
Genioplasty: 5000
Rhinoplasty: 6000

The View doesn't seem to really give out quotes. They insisted to talk about the pricing during actual consulting with the doctor.

The View gave me a tentative quote and I find it really expensive. Two jaw is 20,000,000 KRW. So I am hoping when I get there we can haggle a more reasonable price, because that two jaw price is what they charge in the United States.

Holy cow no wonder they don't say their quote immediately. That sure is expensive. I wish you the best! (:

Considering most of the clinics I have spoken to do not ask for a deposit, I shy away from clinics that do.