BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome Jilly their Kaokao talk ID is on their website but let me know if you need it ^^

Also don't accept the first price they give you, try to bargain 20 to 30% off. The first price is always pretty high. Say you only have this amount and they'll work with it.

The more surgeries you need done the bigger the discount is too. So if you need more work done you'll probably get a better price than I did.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you love your results!

SassyQT

Can you please share which doc did your eyes?

:smile:)

Hi all, is anyone going to be in Seoul between Dec 5-16? I am travelling alone for cosmetic surgery (I am in the middle of selecting a clinic) and would love some company - so if anyone else is going, please let me know. - Angie =)

Angie, I'll be going to Vietnam on the 28th (5 days from this post) and will be going back to the U.S. on Jan 8, 2015. But within that time frame, I definitely wanna go to Korea and get some work done! We can definitely meet up!

SassyQT
Thanks so much!
So kind of you to share.

That's awesome! If you end up coming, add me on Kakao. My username is Anjiee and we can meet up. If you are having surgery too.. we can walk around the streets with our bandaged up faces together hahaha.

I intend to do short nose correction which involves harvesting the septal cartilage. Not sure if this procedure cost more because JW quoted me 4000 USD and D.A. 5,300,000 won, including bridge augmentation and tiplasty. I find it quite expensive... And Wonjin have not replied me after a week I wonder why. :/

I am still waiting on quotes from Item, Dream, JW and another clinic for Facial contour, Zygoma reduction..but I was looking at Oz and for once~ they had prices on their website! I think that is a good first step and is more honest..They are also the cheapest I have seen for these procedures (and a lot of others)..on their website facial contouring and zygoma reduction are both five million won each! It makes me a bit suspicious in a way, as the average price for these procedures are about nine million to ten million won?

Everm charges around 11 mil for zygoma and vline and they have fixed prices for locals and foreigners. So maybe Oz does too. If they are legit, it's nice of them to not rip us off.

It is really nice of them to not rip us off, it makes me feel they are a more honest and structured clinic. I know for some clinics it costs them more for foreigners, employing translators etc but there is no need to nearly double the price! It can't be THAT expensive to care for a non local? Idk..
What I do know is though, it is great to see clinics [displaying] prices on their websites?? The whole other charade other clinics make you go through is so tedious, especially if they don't quote you in online consult and make you email them :/ So keep it up Oz and EverM!~

Btw do you mean 11M individually or combined? It really kinda made me confused that Oz charges around that for both..!? It's by far the cheapest price I've seen so far!~

I just got my quote from Item Clinic today for v-line osteonomy and cheekbone reduction~~

V-line Osteonomy - 12,320,000M KRW

Cheekbone Reduction - 7,040,000M KRW

P.s. : How did they get the 320,000 and 40,000 won? Most clinics quote straight millions, so where did they pull these extra thousand won from? Could they possibly be for medications and aftercare treatments?