BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

From my research, Regen is pretty popular amongst locals too? :S Where did you read that they're not popular?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is? I have nothing on that... I didn't mean to give wrong information! BK and ID are definitely aimed at non-Koreans, Regen I'm not quite clear on... I'm sorry if I lumped them all together ^^; All I know is Regen is not among the most talked about clinics on Naver, not even among the top 15 according to my notes... doesn't mean it can't be popular though! It's not like I have all the knowledge in the world in my notes... haha xD

From my research, it's fairly popular! :O I don't know if it's the top ones though. How do you find out which ones are the most talked about? I've tried searching on Naver but it just gives me cafes that have the mentioned term ._. Could you share the top 15? I'd like to look into those ^^

p.s. I'll reply to your PM later! At work atm haha XD

haha xD Okay! Hey I made a list of "impossible to find addresses and contact info of impossible to find clinics" haha! i found them! ^_____^ i had so much fun... i'll post it soon~ i'll ttyl~!

umm... i based it on marir's research partly... ^^; like...

1) Ruby PS
2) NJH PS
3) Girin PS
4) Befor PS
5) Namu PS
6) YK PS
7) JK Shin PS
8) Cocoline PS
9) Top Class PS
10) Gangnam PS
11) San-Bum PS
12) View
13) Dio
14) MagicNose
15) Siwoo

NOT IN ORDER! but i think those are the top 15? ^^;

Ohh but marir mentioned before that she only asked the girls for their before/after shots if she thought their transformation was impressive and dramatic (since she was interested in getting a dramatic makeover). I don't think her documents reflect which one clinics are popular though, just the ones that would be suited for people who want a dramatic transformation.

Does befor PS refer to the clinic that used to be Dream? Ahh I wish I could do more research on all those >.<"

No, BeFor is BeFor :smile: Wait just a second, soon you'll have the contact info for all... I'll post it... Give me a few minutes please! ^_^

• 1 month later...
Greenders ..

Who did yr eyelid surgery at Regen ?
May I hv yr picture B&A ?
kindly send it to my email : [email protected]
tks

Virgo86 ..

Any good recommendation for good double eyelid surgery ?

Adamseoul ...

Im going to kr next wednesday ... will be staying at the apart in sinsa-dong ...
will be nice if can ask u anything there ...
will u add my kakao ID is T1T14N ?
tks

From JW:
for the eye surgery, : 1600 ~ 2600 usd (roughly price)
for the nose, :3000~10000 usd (depends on your surgery plan)
you can use donated rib cartilage
for fat implant : 3200usd (1st) 1500usd(2nd)

From BK:
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Incisional double eyelid surgery with levator muscle correction: about 3,000 USD, 10% tax excluded.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Rhinoplasty: 4,500-5,500 USD, 10% tax excluded.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Genioplasty with advancement: 5,000-6,000 USD.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fat graft on forehead: about 2,000 USD.[/FONT]

However, I am a male. I guess this does not really affect the price that much though.

I would really want to have 2-jaw surgery however when I send my photos to them, the above are the surgeries they suggest. BK said I may need 2-jaw but have to be determined during consultation.

CHUNGDAM U
Partial incisional* £1500
Incisional* £1800
Lateral canthoplasty £900
*inclusive of fat removal services

Nasal bridge aug & tipplasty £2300

TEUIM
Incisional with ptosis £1800
Medial epicanthoplasty £900
Lateral canthoplasty £900
Fat removal £400

DREAM MEDICAL
Incisional £1200
Lateral canthoplasty £500

Are nose job prices at most Korean clinics not 2800usd anymore?? Just regular implant and tip work (the basic nose job). I was planning to go to Korea last year to get my nose and breasts done. I got my breasts done locally instead. Now I am looking to go to Korea to get my nose job, but the average price is now 4000usd? No way.
Please post prices in usd or cad or have the conversion.