BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

HawthornTree, I am planning to have facial contouring (most likely I will choose Everm), and eyes and nose revision. I know Teuim joint with AT now and Dr Kwon's partner Dr. Park is familiar with facial contouring and Rhinoplasty, I already made an appointment with both Dr. in April. However, I also think to have my eyes and nose done at DA/TL as their B&A pic are very nice, Grin is also on my list for eyes but their website doesn't have eng/chinese version , I added their KaKao but whatever I spoke to them Chinse or Eng or even Korean(I use google translate), no reply at all!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ps addict,
Thanks for the opinion. That really helped a lot to ease my mind off. :smile:
Peace of mind to know that AT and Teium now in the same address. Save time to visit both place too.
Do you know their newest address ps addict? Appreciate it! Thanks..
Btw, the fat graft for your eyes was quite high in price I reckon. Ps addict, is dr Park good in post operation care? Do they have deswelling treatment? I have very low tolerance towards bruise and swells. Im easily bruised and when I swell, it doesnt go down quickly. So I guess I will need a few ultrasound deswellin treatment afterwards.
What do you think about dr kwon? I heard that he is good in his work, but not a very good listener (means he doesnt really do your wishes, but more to what he think is good for the patient)?
Thanks for your opinion again. :smile:

Hi 1st Timer,

You're welcome ! :smile:
I know this is quite expensive... Dr. Park provides deswelling treatment (laser treatment and a kind of ultrasound booth) which helped me a lot because like you I have very low tolerance towards bruise and swells so don't worry for that Dr. Park is really good at that.

New address : 5F Daeseung Bld 1318 Seocho 4-dong Seocho-gu Seoul 137-856, Republic of Korea

I never meet Dr. Know but I heard he is well known for eye surgery, I don't know anything more about him sorry.

Let me know if you have other questions ! :smile:

Hi Ashley,

I'm going in may too..most likely my schedule 14th-24th..

Dr kwon is too on my list too. How about u?

that worked out well :smile: thank you for letting us know!

I just received a reply from Dr. Park of AT Clinic with pricing. He quoted me 7.7mil KRW (tax included) for open rhino with goretex. Probably the most expensive clinic yet. Yikes!

"Recommend
Open Rhinoplasty
A. With Septal cartilage graft

B. Nasal osteotomy to reduce the bony width of nose

C. Nasal tip-plasty to make nasal tip more defined

D. Augmentation of nasal dorsum with Gortex implant. Using Gortex implant makes more natural postop result, less foreign body reaction than Silicone implant

E. Defatting of nasal tip because of thick skin

The Cost – 7.7m KRW ( included 10% VAT )"