BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

Hi everyone in this forum, I have been reading this from beginning and to this end.

Early of January I will going to Korea to have my rhinoplasty and V line surgery done and I have booked my appointment after I arrived, in a same day and then may have a operation next day.
My mission is Totally secretly and my family may not even know I have this plan neither. The clinic I have been chosen and booked was Banobagi, recently I have heard lots of reviews regarding about Free service at Docfinder was actually the patient who actually the one pay for them, is that true? I have tried to send Bano a emails plus a what apps but no reply yet, but then again do you know what! I have told myself, if worst come to worst when the price is ridiculous high I may just ask for my deposit back, turn them down or May be just do my rhinoplasty instead of two surgeries.
For my concern I was bit worries about after V line- zygoma reduction, my skin will become loose and end of saggy or worst get a double chin
They have quote me like that
4.95mil won for rhinoplasty
17-18mil won for zygoma reduction, angular jaw reduction and genioplasty
Docfinder said I may get 8-25% discount

P.S. I just received a Whatapps replies from Bano said I have been in a progressed with Docfinder and any problem or questions, they advise me to talk to them instead, and on the whatapps said I will get some discount even with Docfinder .....
So I returned a message back said about some people said we are paying their commission fee that why we never get the best price like the local did, let see what they said

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow.. its a shock for me reading this !
As im gonna do my breast augmentation soon in a couple of weeks.. and im using claire as my agency, but im not sure yet which hospital i will use, but i know forsure that i will use motiva implants, and these 2 hospitals i like is the 2 most expensive i guess (banobagi & jw) and i believe they dont have any issue with incident / accident. Not until i read this review.. so now i dont even know what to do..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I will be heading korea from 31 dec to 8 april for DES. You can pm me.

Can you share with me your experience and how much does it cost?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I have uneven eyelids, right side with double eyelid and the left a monolid thats kind of droopy and it has been my biggest insecurity! I really want to correct this and I didn't know it was possible to get one eyelid done to even out the other side? I've heard other people share that they will have to do both eyelids even if you have one with double eyelid....I am really interested in Banobagi and in your experience! Please share your process and the price? I am in my 30's and I really want to get my eyelids fixed and finally even! So I can stop wearing thick eyeliner on my monolid ><

Sorry I forgot to add your response...my question is above :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all!
I am planning to get zygoma reduction and possibly genioplasty.
I have had square jaw reduction and acculift at the same time from Banobagi back in 2016 by Dr.Changhyun Oh.
I have been very unhappy with the result, as it made no difference and i've developed jowls (sagging from soft tissue) after shaving my jaw. I am curious, if anyone is experiencing sagging after jaw reduction like me? And If anyone is experiencing sagging after zygoma reduction?
The width of my face is very large because of my cheekbone and I am looking forward to reducing the size of my face. I have spent so much on square jaw reduction, that makes me look like an alien; I really want to go under another procedure to fix everything and achieve the typical korean V-shape small face without and sagging.

Note: (If you want to see the sagging after square jaw reduction, please pm me, I am happy to share.)

:mad:ALSO I REALLY WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS POINT, PLEASE DO NOT USE DOCFINDER KOREA, THEY'RE SERVICE IS REALLY BAD AND THEY DO NOT TREAT YOU LIKE HOW THEY TREAT INFLUENCER. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER YOU PAY. I'VE WATCHED SUNNY'S VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT DOCFINDER KOREA, AND HOW THEY TREATED ME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ANNA WAS VERY RUDE TOWARDS ME AND WHEN I ASKED FOR THE "SHOPPING TOUR" AS THEY SAID IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR SERVICE, SHE LITERALLY SAID "SHE IS BUSY AND THERE IS NO TIME FOR THE TOUR", I WENT ON TO COMPLAIN AND SHE JUST TAXIED ME TO MYEONGDONG AND LEFT ME THERE... I WAS STUCK THERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AS I COULDN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND OFC AS A VISITOR, I DON'T KNOW THE DIRECTION... THANK GOD I RAN INTO A TOURIST GROUP AND SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO HELP ME CALL THE TAXI AND SPEAK TO THEM THE LOCATION OF MY AIRBNB..:mad:

Honestly, I'm so sorry for the capitals, but i really wanted to highlight this point. You will be suffering a lot from aftercare of the surgery.. there is really no need to stress yourself even more from the horrible service of docfinder korea. I'm sure that i am not the only victim or the only one complaining about the difference of their service promoted by influencers and their actual service towards us regular customers..

• 3 weeks later...
You got sagging from banobagi... and you're going back to them again?

And you want to reduce your zygoma... dont you realize that will only increase the sagging...?

• 1 month later...
I will definitely not go back to banobagi, that is why I'm asking for suggestions of other clinics. My experience at banobagi was horrible...
Yes I do know that reducing zygoma might cause even more several sagging.... That's why I'm still in the state of contemplating.. and considering whether it is the right option to approach.
I've read that there is a procedure call 3D - Zygoma reduction... that is "suppose" to prevent post operative cheek bone reduction sagging.... which i don't even know if it is a guarantee..

I would just not trust any zygoma surgery honestly, i feel like any ''successful'' zygoma after look is just temporary and then you'll look old af in no time lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6d8i9WwIkm161ueFyVU2PA/videos

check out this guy. he seems like an expert on zygoma sagging, and what causes it, and how to fix it

• 3 weeks later...
Im sorry you had a bad experience and I understand u very well since im a victim myself. I'm thinking about but don't want to make mistake needing more surgery. Would you mind PM me how bad is the sagging after FC? If you're gonna do zygoma, theres a possibility of slight to moderate sagging of the cheeks so then you do a facelift to fix sagging from jaw and zygoma reduction. Regan told me 6 months after zygoma reduction, I will see if there's sagging or not, meaning no guarantee :sad:

• 4 weeks later...