BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you :sad: I consult banobagi on whatsapp, the person who replied me sounds unfriendly. And yes, the price is a lot higher than others. She refused to let me know the exact / closest amount even after I sent her my pictures (she requested it) and I told her what kind of surgery I want to do.

When I consulted with them on whatsapp the person didn't seem friendly either maybe it's because they're busy and so they 'don't really need the extra business' idk but the unfriendliness coupled with the super high quotes is really off putting.

Same here! My consultation with Banobagi is more on the unfriendly and aloof side. They didn't seem enthusiastic about having a new client, especially a foreign client whom they can make tons of money from by overcharging -_- I figure Whatsapp is just text. There is no tone to it, so we're not able to tell if they're really friendly or not because we're just reading text.

On the other hand, my Kakao consultation with April31 is nothing short of amazing. They're fast to respond, very detailed, friendly (at least I can sense the friendliness) and they seem honest and trustworthy. I read that April31 charges astronomical prices but the quotes they gave me seems acceptable and within budget.

I'm leaning towards April31 now.

Hello. What surgery are you doing? How much did they quote you? :smile:

April31 quoted about 7M KRW (before discount) for Zygoma and 2.5M KRW for FG. I thought that was reasonable enough considering Namu quoted a staggering 8.3M if I recall. Line gave me 7.7M.

i contacted banobagi on whatsapp, and the person was really friendly.
im looking for chin implant and filler, the price that she gave me is pretty low compared to other clinics
2.5m for chin implant - no bone surgery
2m for 1 syringe of Artecoll (permanent filler)

she also said that they will give me a discount if i go to the clinic
i have many korean friends living in seoul, and when they asked for filler they got quoted something around 1.5m

it happened to me too, they must have missed to reply you after reading your message. try again!

i knew the price was different from domestic customers. but i was served by best english speaking staffs, so not regret it! and the price wasn't that high, i think.. no? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, for those who did zygoma reduction. Did you have any hard lump on cheek one month post op? I have checked with banobagi through whatsapp and they actually replied very fast. Was told that the soft tissue have yet to settle down and it takes 3 months to fully deswell. So just want to see if anyone experience the same problem??

Hard lump inside or outside the cheek? No, I haven't had that. I have a small bump on my zygoma incisions though. I'm just over 6 weeks postop.