BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u Singaporean?

Hi Finityyy
Could you tell me more please about your sisters fat graft?
How much was it?
And how were the results?
I'm interested in coming back to korea to do DES and fat graft but I read so many articles that the fat graft looks unnatural or lumpy
Thank you

I wan to noe too!!!!

I was quoted the same. Same reason why Banobagi is kind of off my list now
I'm trying to bring the price down because 18mil is just not possible lol, if I cannot then I'll give up going to Banobagi

It is not based on my experience i heard and saw friend of mine who had double jaw surgery from Banobagi
and her result was great! (I do not know how much she paid for her operation though...) If I can I will ask how much she paid for her operation

I mostly heard really good things about Banobagi, for face, eyes, breasts... from everywhere. Few bad reviews only and it was a long long time ago.
You pay for their skills, for their popularity too. After care is good too, they have guesthouse, english and chinese consultants, them seem nice.
People are satisfied and willing to go back.
Only thing that bothers me is the price lol

To be honest if I had enough money right now I would have went to Banobagi. But I just happen to be poor at that time LOL and I must go soon.
Such a pity lol

Opps... 18m is fixed price? No discount?

I hope so too! Really hope I can get there by late Jan/early Feb! Can't wait to get there!! ^_^

Otherwise, I'd love to go to Banobagi because of Dr. Oh. He seems really skilled but also kind and funny lol. Kind of wish I could go now lol

You book air ticket already? Will you stay at their guest house? I could meet you! Coz my friend will be staying there after her surgery, I will go pick her up on next day.