BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

Actually im there on a holiday with my family and i figured since im already in korea, might as well just do it. ><
My family is gonna be there to shop and ski, im probably going to stay in the room while they ski to rest

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for procedures on the 26th afternoon. How about you? Are you doing ptosis?

I have fat and saggy eyelids sometimes I do have double eyelids but when I'm bloated (eat ramyun before sleeping) they disappear :biggrin: I wanna have long and tapered eyelids

Omg! Im doing mine on the 26th as well! Scheduled at 12pm.
I'm not sure, maybe will decide during consultation

i'm not much aware of eye surgery, but i got breast consultation at Banobagi, and the consultant Chloe speaks perfect English with personality, it made me relieved and helped choosing the clinic. of course, the surgeon is important, my surgeon for Breast Augmentation is Dr.Barn, FYI^^

I did my double eyelid surgery last year in banobagi through docfinder. My doctor was Dr. Lee. I heard he is the CEO of Banobagi. I am pretty satisfied with the result that is what I want and very natural.

Hi, mind sharing your before and after photos? What surgery you did? Incision or non-incision?