My experience with BANOBAGI

o.0 sounds real sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much was the de-swelling facial?

In fact, I'm intending to go Korea for incision double eyelid + ptosis correction +
Epicanthoplasty next April 2017 at Banobagi. Emailed both docfinderkorea and BEAUTIQUEKOREA but BEAUTIQUEKOREA replied me with Banobagi price within 3 days. But the price is too high for this 3 treatment. She quoted me 6.38m won before a 15%-20% discount she told me she can give if i engage her. Still waiting for docfinderkorea to come back to me, it've been a week after their first email telling me to send over my photos.

Those who engaged docfinderkorea, may i know they took how long to get back to you with the costing of the clinics? Do you guys find it very expensive or overpriced with these 3 treatments? That's almost $6500SGD.

WHAT?!! 6 million for eyes is way too overpriced! I would go without Docfinder or Beautique, their services are never free even if they claim so.

So, i gotten a reply from docfinderkorea. Really impressed by their email. They made an effort to get me another 4 more clinics quotation and they also explained in details about the myth of korean plastic surgery in korea. Very well explained and i really do feel they care about their client. On the other hand, BEAUTIQUEKOREA replied me very swiftly and the price the 2 of them quoted have a different, even though docfinderkorea didnt told me the name of the clinic that goes with the price they gave me - they only mention Clinic A : $xxx, Clinic B: $xxx, and so on. But there's one particular clinic price is higher and the recommendation of surgery i can do is the same as what BEAUTIQUEKOREA took from Banobagi. Here's how much diff the two of them gave me.
DocFinderKorea: Double eyelid surgery + Ptosis Correction + Epi = $5.4million won
BEAUTIQUEKOREA: Double eyelid surgery + Ptosis Correction + Epi = $6.4million won
The prices are before a discount between 7% - 20%. See how much diff we are looking at!?

Anyway, i read somewhere that you could get a tourist tax refund of 10% if you did your surgery before end of mar 2017. But my trip is apr 8th, and i couldn't move it anytime earlier. So it's pretty wasted. Hope they could extend the validity of this benefit for the tourist. >.< P.S. 10% is actually alot. Imagine if i could get 20% from dockoreafinder + 10% tax refund, i could get 30% from $5.4million won!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I just got my reply back from Banobagi as well and we are after pretty much the same procedures. They also recommend Double eyelid+ptosis correction+lateral epi for me..

OH! So are you doing incision or non-incision and when are you going for surgery?

I'm going at the end of November! I'm really not sure yet. I will probably decide after consulting the doctor.. I'm still researching about ptosis correction!

Anyway, I am blogging my journery for my double eyelid surgery. Even though it's 6 months ahead, I'll be updating concurrently from docfinderkorea replies and the research I've did. You can have a read.
Http://ahyuansan.weebly.com

But if you don't book your surgery before the trip, you might have to wait between 3-7 days for available surgery date. How many days you going?

In fact, I'm pertaining between JW or Banobagi. You going consultation for which clinic?

I have just made my deposit to Banobagi and will be doing incisional double eyelid surgery as I'm there for revision. (got a screwed up double suture in Spore zzz)

Most probably i will be scheduled on 26th Dec and I need to leave by 1stJan. Hopefully its enought time to take out my stitches

Hi! I just made my deposit to banobagi as well! I'm flying over next month on the 24th! Are you with dr Lee?

Hi it takes about 7 days to remove the stitches, otherwise 5 days will do too. Anyway, you be doing ptosis correction? Could you share what you be doing in korea during the period of time?

Are you doing your procedure on the 24th?
Yeap! I'm with Dr Lee!
They actually recommended me to do incisional and epi but im quite against epi so don't think i will be doing that.
What will you be doing there?