BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

This is awful.... I’m sending you a pm so I can see. I’m about to go with them Bano and DFK but worried about sagging

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s so sad. Maybe next time try this guy. His name is Jeet :smile: He works for my Seoul secret...similar agency. He’s very reliable and always replies if you have any questions. His pricing is very reasonable too. He’s been helping me and my friends past few years with our surgeries . I annoyed him at 2am and he still replies lol_lol

Hi,

I just PM you. I was about to go to Docfinder as well because they said they can support you if there’s something wrong with the clinic. But in your experience it seems that it’s not true at all. So they only treated people who are bloggers and influencers. This is not good. So there’s no reason at all to have them and direct contact with the clinic is already good enough

You right if you go directly in clinic you prbly get better prices without any agents getting any commission. The agents usually just help with getting around and they help support if anything goes wrong in the future. That’s what I heard. But consult few clinics and compare the prices with agents and without