BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

Okay thanks a lot ☺️ May I know is the result will be very natural for your face contouring?Is there any problems / side effect after the surgery ?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure on the natural portion, it depends on individual mentality. I can only say I am quite please with the results. Side effects so far experiencing none. Inside the gums are still in the healing process thou. I Guess total recovery will take 6months, while I have just crossed 3months 1week.

I see , understand. Get well soon and take care :smile: thanks a lot for your information

Whats the double embedding method?

Never ever go to Cinderella plastic surgury, it's the worst experience I had ever had in Korea. After surgery, I'm having my two eyes in different size, thighs and inside of the mouth still have affections even after stiches removed 1 months ago. I contacted them and they are doing nothing and no reply... heard lots of horrible story about their nose job and breast jobs as well.

Polyware, maybe you can start a thread of your own about your experience? that way others can let you know if they had shared something similar.

• 2 weeks later...
You need enough points from comments and the like. After that you'll be able to see a ''START A NEW THREAD'' or something like that when you click on this forum on the upper right corner

• 2 months later...
That looks like shoddy work, her nostrils are super uneven. I'm guessing she's not Korean so Dr. Lee Hyun Taek can send her back home without advertising that in Korea. Also, it looks like he didn't do any tip work like he just shoved in a implant and sewed it up in a hurry.

@sallylee0212 whoa Dr. Lee Hyun Taek did a native Korean rhinoplasty like that? Maybe he let a junior Doctor operate on her instead of him. Lots of shadow doctors at big clinics.

@tt009015 100% totally agree, banobagi tried to rip me off $5k over local prices, went elsewhere where I only got overcharged $2k more.

@SassyQT Yea! I'm not sure if she had gone back for a revision but she is definitely a native Korean. I'm currently reading another blog and someone said this "It can be wrong but I read that banonagi changes the doctors in the surgery room?"
There's other clinics that has participated in the Let Me In; yes they have nice before and after but reading that they change doctors...its a bit..."

What?? is this true??? This is the first time I'm hearing this. I was really looking forward to go to Bano knowing that they have 2 reputable doctors who specialize in rhino and face contour.....Idk..now OMGG its so hard to pick a good clinic.

@sallylee0212 there's no way Banobagi has just one doctor (Dr. Lee Hyun Taek) doing all the rhinoplasties. Especially with how busy their clinic is with local Koreans and foreigners. He can't handle that level of demand. If you only plan on a bridge implant no tip work, no alar reduction. Then a shadow doctor should know how to do that.