BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did non incisional DES and ptosis correction last year in december and its one of the best decision ever. Really happy with the results. I used to also have one eye bigger than the other and the doctor also managed to fix that. Look for Dr Lee, he really knows his stuff.

thanks for your reply!

may I know if the scar is completely invisible and how long did it take for you to look "normal" again before heading back to work/school? were people able to tell you did DES?

im a bundle of nerves when wanting to actually do it but I think I've been putting this off for way too long!

My scar is completely invisible. Mine looked pretty normal after 2 weeks. Went back to work 1 week after the surgery.
Only people who saw me within that first 2 weeks will notice (but not all of them), after which no one could tell. Mostly they feel like you look a little different but they cant pin point where exactly, cause it looks really natural and scarless.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. My friend did non-incision surgery 2 months ago at banobagi. As she had bad habit to open her eyes with forehead a lot, dr lee suggested her to do ptosis correction too. The first two weeks right after the surgery, she had normal swelling and little bruising. But now her eyes is much more brighter and bigger. Both of us did surgery at banobagi and using docfinderkorea. Hope my information could help you:smile:

Did you experience any side effects like facial sagging and numbness? Would you recommend Banobagi? Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
Hi dear, mind to share which doctor did yr DES? =)

• 1 month later...
Hi KIMD, just check if u had had a face to face consultation with him? Are u comfortable with him and what do u feel abt meeting him? Have u told him what u expect/concerns and what are u looking at after the revision/surgery?

I had a consultation with him for my revision DES, but i did not used him in the end as i was looking for a doctor who can discuss more with me on my needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...