BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had just underwent facial contouring and facelift together on the 13th Jan with both doctor Oh and doctor Ban. Currently post op about coming to 4weeks.
Face overall still swollen still but some definite changes as compared to my previous as I had a distinct square jaw so post op immediately I can see the changes.
Stitches removal for external about 9th day post op and internal in the mouth on the 13th day post op.
Had consultation on the same day as surgery upon arrival at Banobagi.

I am experiencing somewhat similar to your case. Hopefully that upon deswell and the adaption of tissue will allow the hardened tissue to blend in with the surrounding. Keeping fingers crossed on this.

Soft spoken generally. Quite friendly and willing to listen. He will make some suggestions for the improvisation and generally up to you for your acceptance. Skill wise not so sure yet as one month into post op so cannot advise.

Thank you pls update us for the result ;) hope u recover well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have whatsapp Banobagi, and they offer me to do two jaw surgery with face contouring ( cheekbones , square jaw reduction and genioplasty ) , it costs around ( 34,500,000 KRW to 37,250,000 KRW ) ,
May I know is price reasonable? Because it is quite expensive.
Hopefully to hear from everyone soonest ! Thanks

Hi Cherriessy,

You went direct to Banobagi is it?
Are you able to split up the cost for two jaw surgery and face contouring?
I can only comment on face contouring which cost about 17-18million won range for my case.
I would suggest you might want to factor in facelift as well depending on how firm your current skin condition is and how much contouring you do.
Hope this helps.

I just contact them by using whatsapp. No I didn't split up the cost because I want to do all together in one. Why is it cost cheaper than mine ?
Yea alright thanks a lot.

Oh I see. Perhaps you can negotiate for a discount or maybe 10 to 20% thereabout when during the fees discussion.
I think costs varies, accordance to what you intended to do. I am not so sure about the local and foreigner price difference thou. I went thru docfinder but then again seriously I don't think that makes so much difference except the transport and some typical assistance like hotel/hostel booking and also helping you purchase some items during your recovery. I believe some of this tasks can be handled yourself with some effort.
Best of luck for your surgery and procedure.

But they say there's no discount for two jaw surgery with face contouring :sad:
Ohh I see , is Docfinder or beautique Korea good ?
Thank you :smile:

I can't really comment on the discount portion for two jaw surgery cause i only did facial contouring and face lift with them.
I am not really sure about beautique Korea as I have not engaged their services prior but seems like Banobagi is quite close to both so I figure it does not really matter considering the price negotiation. In terms of Docfinder, I would say their service is pretty good. But as I mentioned earlier, if you wish not to engage their services it's fine cause most of the staff in Banobagi can speak fairly good English. It's a matter of convenience which you need to weight.