BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

My coordinator Shin from DocfinderKorea (DF) told me that Banobaji accepts credit cards at no extra charge. Personally, I'm going to just pay by credit card. Just remember to call your bank to enable the "swipe" function overseas.

For me, I use DF, so Shin is going to be my translator. If you don't want to use an agent, that's fine too. Banobaji has its own translator. Personally, I feel safer with DF because I know there's someone there to help me bargain with the clinic and accompany me during surgery. It's my first time in Korea, and it helps to have someone to pick me up and drop me off at my hotel after my surgery.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I'm new to pureblog. I'm planing on going to Korea in February for facial contouring. I've been doing some research and it seem that Dr. Oh from banabogi is the best. I been try to contact them but there's no respond. Did it take them a while to respond back to you guy too?

Hi everyone! I really need you guys help on Dr. Oh from Banobagi clinic and Dr. Park of OZ.

From my research it seem that Dr. Oh have the best review but Banobagi staff seem a little odd. I message them 3 times and finally Chole respond to my email explaining what I should get done to my face which sound really confusing, suggestion things that is not even close to what I want. I want facial contouring btw and she suggest fat transfer. I been trying to ask if I can speak to Dr. Oh directly since I want my surgery done the end of January but It seem impossible.
I'm not sure if I should fly there and have a face to face consultation and make my appointment if everything goes well, but don't you have to make an appointment ahead of time? I can only stay in Korea for 2 weeks :sad:

Dr. Park on the other hand respond to the email himself and take the time to explain what I really need but from what I researched he doesn't have as good review as Dr. Oh.
When you guy contact Banobagi, did the staff respond instead of the doctor also? How do you guys deal with it?
I also been trying to contact Docfinder and seem like no one is responding.

Please I need help!!! :sad:(((

I met Chloe today she is fine may be u can try consultation first

If you have only two weeks, I think you may have to book the surgery before you go ... because you need to stay for two weeks. The doctors at Banobagi had never responded personally, from my experience (I've emailed them once or twice over 5 years)

Docfinder was really slow. Maybe you should try other agencies - there's beautiquekorea. And seoultouchup? Pretty sure there are several. Good luck!

Claire (ex Banobagi consultant) opened her own medical agency - Beautique Korea. Since she used to overcharge foreign patients and a few forumers even complained about her, I don't think I will use Beautique Korea services. But in the end, the choice is still yours. However, you can check out blogger Qiuqiu's positive review @ qiuqiu.sg

Docfinder Korea has been around quite sometime so no doubt they're busy especially when it's the "peak" season now.

Thanks for responding to me! Banobagi staff respond to my email but still not fully informed. It scary to make an appointment with the doctor without meeting him or talk to him ahead of time. How did you guys decided to choose you doctor without having a face to face consultant? Were you nervous? What happen if you don't want him anymore when u meet him?

I did a lot of reading and research on the Internet. If you have time, you can always go for multiple consultations. For me, I'm only there for 8 days and I'm flying off coming Wed!

I'm not sure about Qiuqiu cause she's mostly likely paid. I would prefer to read reviews from other bloggers who are not paid. Yep, now is the peak season but Shin replies me pretty quickly on whatsapp, usually within a day. I'm arriving at Seoul next Wed! So there'll be someone from DF to pick me up at the airport to my hotel! My appointment is on Thur Morning and again there's a pickup from Hotel to Clinic. I think it's pretty cool, the last thing I wanna worry about is transport and logistics.