BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

My surgeries was done by Dr.Oh too. Don't worry about it, you're only at your 3rd week, it's normal for swelling to goes down faster on one side than the other, I experienced pretty much the same as you but since I'm going 4 months post opt now, it got a lot better (:

I spent 28 Million KRW for these 3 surgeries plus eyelid revision. I was very surprised when I first heard the prices but since Docfinderkorea promised to help me bargain to the lowest possible, I thought that could be the best price he can get for me, and also he was not there when I made payment so I didn't ask. Only until recently, after knowing people who did the same surgeries as me then I realized I paid almost 3 times of how much they paid!

I never expect agency to be free, I understand that they need to earn commission and there's nothing wrong with that. But costing 2-3 times, some even up to 4 times the original price is ridiculous! Or at least Docfinderkorea shouldn't talk big and make empty promises, if he never intent to negotiate for his clients, then he shouldn't promise.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for people who are set on going to Banobagi for surgeries, you don’t actually need to go through agency at all. I stayed at Banobagi’s guesthouse for 18 days, the clinic’s English coordinators, Claire, Nana and Linda took extremely good care of me throughout my stay. Nana, a pretty and caring girl, she took me to clinic every time when I had my treatments and follow up, accompanied me to pharmacy and convenient store, insisted on carrying heavy things for me and comforted me when I’m in pain. When I told her I don’t like the taste of pumpkin porridge provided by clinic, she thought of ways to change into other flavors for me. Claire, a very beautiful lady, she even bought me banana milk, tofu and eggs knowing that there was nothing much I can eat, that’s so sweet of them! Also Claire is very professional, efficient, attentive and responsible. Since Docfinderkorea either takes a long time to reply or never gets back to me at all, so now whenever I have questions I just contact Claire directly. She always responds efficiently, explaining every details patiently even during her off days. Nana once told me that, because I came to Korea alone, so Claire wished to help me in every ways she can.

I really appreciate for their hospitalities, I think I’m very lucky to meet such nice and kind people. Not to talk about surgery results, at least I’m 100% satisfied with Banobagi’s services and attitude towards their patients.

Glad to hear that the swelling is normal. Doc says that I swell more than others cause I bled more. I also deswell slower than others. Even till now I still look quite puffy. I can also hardly smile cause of the puffed cheeks. Wonder if its the lack of exercise that is slowing my progress.

How long did it take you to look normal to others? Anything else I can do which would be helpful to deswell? i'm mostly wearing the tightener, doing some cardio and ice packing in the day while using the heat pack at night.

Agreed with you that docfinderkorea service is not necessary. Same here, nana was my coordinator and I must agree with you that Banobagi's hospitality is superb. She was very helpful towards whatever enquiries that I had. I even requested for the before and after CT scans and X Rays they took for my own keeping. She sent them without any reminders to Docfinderkorea and he had them forwarded to me. I'm not so sure about the results yet, since I am only past 3 weeks but I am already happy to say that my jawline is what I wanted. I will keep yall posted.

@pikapikachu I agree, why do we pay 2 or 3 times more to docfinderkorea. I think it is better just bargain to the lowest price by yourself. Banobagi should give you same services or even better service when we are not going with an agent.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Rapid, glad your surgeries turn so very good!!

I'm thinking too about banobagi for facial contouring, could you please send me a before and after photo of you, to see how they worked on your jaw line, in my email? ([email protected])

Glad you are satisfied! :biggrin:

Which is the name of the clinic? Which procedures did you make?

Thank you in advance

Hi thank you so much for sharing?i am thinking of traveling to Korea for facial contouring surgery.wanted to ask you if you still happy with your results and how you doing?sorry for being late am just new to this forum.And thank you so much for sharing your information!

• 1 month later...
My experience with Banobagi is terrible! The coordinator Hebe has the most ****ed up attitude. They denied to botched job, they don't feel sorry, they put it a way like they're not responsible for it at all! They come up with all sorts of excuses to deny everything! I can't believe how shameless and irresponsible they are!

• 3 weeks later...
Can I see before and after pictures? Private message? What all did you have done?

Hi pikapikachu,

I was wondering what type of facial contouring you had. For that price it seems very high even for something like two jaw surgery...